Windows 10: BSOD when using YouTube

Discus and support BSOD when using YouTube in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!I have finished new build and updated every driver and application, but I get random Blue Screen while on YouTube. Played a few matched of PUBG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rubulis, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Rubulis Win User

BSOD when using YouTube

Hello!I have finished new build and updated every driver and application, but I get random Blue Screen while on YouTube. Played a few matched of PUBG and everything was fine, but YouTube causes BSOD every time.Sometimes few minutes before BSOD itself the screen goes black for 2 seconds and comes back with AMD report tool.Specs:MB: B450 Aorus EliteCPU: Ryzen 5 2600GPU: Radeon RX570SSD: Kingston A2000 m2 500gbOS: Win10 PRO x64I did just update BIOS to the latest version and nothing happens. Event Viewer's only critical error is Kernel Power 41 - 70368744177664, 2 here is three latest minidum

:)

Rubulis, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 8, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. BSOD when using YouTube

Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    YouTube Help

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

BSOD when using YouTube

1. BSOD when using YouTube - Similar Threads - BSOD using YouTube

2. BSOD in youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in youtube: Hello!I have recently purchased AERO 17 KC laptop, and i've got this frustrating problem.Maybe every two to three days while watching youtube or kinopoisk online video i get a BSOD with VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL message.Twice i've got it outside the video opening a...
  3. BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube: So I'm trying to fix my husband's laptop and can't seem to pin down the problem. It keeps getting BSODs but only during webcam livestreaming to YouTube. He can run games on it with no issue, watch videos, no issue... etc. I have submitted dump files here before, but was told...
  4. Bsod using blender and youtube at the same time.

Bsod using blender and youtube at the same time.: Last saturday I was working on a project in blender while listening to a youtube video when the pc froze for a couple of minutes, I couldn't do anything but the audio was still playing until it eventually stoped too and then the bsod appeared. Before that I didn't have any...
  5. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  6. BSoD when YouTube on full screen

BSoD when YouTube on full screen: Hello, In the last time I had some Blues Screens with UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error code. It is annoying But what did I noticed is that I receive BSoD when I was watching on YouTube on full screen mode. So it is probably a problem with some drivers. Another thing is...
  7. BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.: So far i've gotten 3 different BSOD's, the most frequent one being page fault in nonpaged area, System thread exception not handled. When reinstalling chrome i got a new one that said Memory management. And all the dump files are corrupt so i can't really see what's causing...
  8. irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube

irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube: Hello, Like 2 weeks ago I built new PC. It was all running fine until today. When i was gaming, i used alt+tab to check something on internet. My screen turned black and nothing helped. when i was pressing keys and clicking, it was "beeping". So I Restarted and problem gone....
  9. BSOD when watching Youtube foreshadowed by Youtube seizing up

BSOD when watching Youtube foreshadowed by Youtube seizing up: 1st was BSOD DPC watchdog violation 2nd was OSOD 3rd didn't happen after closing youtube when foreshadowing occurred seems like a driver issue but it won't let me access the info on my end so hopefully you guys are better at this than i am 90212
  10. BSOD when watching Youtube error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIALATION

BSOD when watching Youtube error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIALATION: Hello, Sometimes, when I watch YouTube videos my laptop crashes around a while after the start and gives the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" It makes some glitch sound and BSOD appears in orange. I've tried some fixes that seem to apply but it just won't stop happening....