Windows 10: BSOD when using Zoom with Bluetooth Headphones

Discus and support BSOD when using Zoom with Bluetooth Headphones in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've been running into a persistent BSOD issue while using Bluetooth headphones during Zoom calls. It's happened 5 times this month with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nole21312, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Nole21312 Win User

BSOD when using Zoom with Bluetooth Headphones

Hi everyone,

I've been running into a persistent BSOD issue while using Bluetooth headphones during Zoom calls. It's happened 5 times this month with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code each time. I've tried reinstalling all bluetooth drivers and ran a Dell hardware repair client but nothing has helped. Below is the link to my dump files and system info.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj2IfWIZyDUMunT-62WWds20o6Pr?e=UDBmvy

I would like to verify what the precise cause of the crashes are, and if it is bluetooth related. If anyone can help me diagnose the problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

-Lauren

:)

Nole21312, Apr 13, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD when using Zoom with Bluetooth Headphones - Similar Threads - BSOD using Zoom

2. BSOD when using headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using headphones: I`m using JBL quantum 400 headphones, JBL quantum version - 1.16.0.1783. I`m always getting BSOD when trying to open video or music files. Can`t watch anything via them, actually,Link with a video:...
  3. BSOD when using headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when using headphones: I`m using JBL quantum 400 headphones, JBL quantum version - 1.16.0.1783. I`m always getting BSOD when trying to open video or music files. Can`t watch anything via them, actually,Link with a video:...
  4. Constant DPC_WATCHDOG BSOD when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant DPC_WATCHDOG BSOD when using Zoom: Crashing when using Zoom. This appears to be a common issue. Minidump and Sysinfo files are here. There are only two from almost a month ago, although I have had several crashes since then. These are probably from around the time when I actually got the blue screen...
  5. Constant DPC_WATCHDOG BSOD when using Zoom

Constant DPC_WATCHDOG BSOD when using Zoom: Crashing when using Zoom. This appears to be a common issue. Minidump and Sysinfo files are here. There are only two from almost a month ago, although I have had several crashes since then. These are probably from around the time when I actually got the blue screen...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones: I have tried contacting everyone I can, but I can't seem to find why I am having this issue. I have a PC on windows 11, and when connecting a pair of bluetooth headphones, the audio is absolutely horrible. It has horrible quality when connected to only my pc, which includes...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones: I have tried contacting everyone I can, but I can't seem to find why I am having this issue. I have a PC on windows 11, and when connecting a pair of bluetooth headphones, the audio is absolutely horrible. It has horrible quality when connected to only my pc, which includes...
  8. Windows Freezes when using Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Freezes when using Bluetooth Headphones: So i got my new laptop for a several weeks now. I just realized that everytime i use my bluetooth headphones and connect it to my laptop either for listening to music or watching youtube videos, after several minutes, my bluetooth headphones got disconnected and my laptop...
  9. BSOD while using Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using Zoom: Hi, I keep having BSOD on my Windows 10 machine when I am using Zoom. The Zoom session will run fine for 1 hourish before I get a BSOD. This is strange, cause my PC has been running fine. Can anyone help me please? Thanks Here is the link to the minidump file:...
  10. BSOD when using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when using bluetooth: Hello! I'm writing here in hopes of solving this problem once and for all, as it can be very frustrating not being able to use bluetooth on my laptop. Since I've purchase my laptop I never could get bluetooth to work as it always caused BSOD. I tried updating the drivers, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom call causes windows 10 bsod

2. bluetooth headphones crashes zoom