Windows 10: BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

Discus and support BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pizzahut_666, Jul 21, 2020.

1. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

/u/pizzahut_666, Jul 21, 2020

2. BSOD When Watching YouTube Videos in Chrome... Apparently.

Not sure if there's a correlation between Chrome, YouTube, and the BSOD, but that's what seems to be causing it.

Here's link to Minidump files: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I'm getting really tired of this. You can see that it happens with enough frequency to really be a problem.

Thank you!

cklester68, Jul 21, 2020
  3. KingPing Win User
    Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

Desktop: Don't like IE11, and stopped using Firefox due to BSOD when watching youtube videos, no BSOD with Chrome so i'm using it now since a few months.

Notebook: Chrome.

KingPing, Jul 21, 2020
  4. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

DPC Watchdog Violation while watching youtube videos

So I was watching a youtube video on Chrome when I encountered a BSOD that listed the DPC Watchdog violation as the cause. I have no idea how to fix it. I have the dump file attached below. Thank you.

Link: Dropbox - 081217-28656-01.dmp - Simplify your life

StellaLee20, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

1. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome - Similar Threads - BSoD watching YouTube

2. I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome: Hi, I've been getting Blue Screened when watching youtube videos lately. The video freezes and the sound keeps repeating until the system tries to restart after the BSOD.Here are the dump files. Thanks.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlvXW3P9Zy00gQbpxqOXYH1QiS0c?e=hv7K32...
  3. I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome: Hi, I've been getting Blue Screened when watching youtube videos lately. The video freezes and the sound keeps repeating until the system tries to restart after the BSOD.Here are the dump files. Thanks.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlvXW3P9Zy00gQbpxqOXYH1QiS0c?e=hv7K32...
  4. I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  6. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  7. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  10. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861