Windows 10: BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet

Discus and support BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC was stuck in in a BSOD loop. I finally narrowed it down the the network driver. If disabled, I could use all not network things fine, but within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CptBlaino, Oct 22, 2020.

1. CptBlaino Win User

BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet

My PC was stuck in in a BSOD loop. I finally narrowed it down the the network driver. If disabled, I could use all not network things fine, but within a minute of reenabling the ethernet network driver, I would get a BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA.

I then attempted to use a wireless network card and the same behavior happens, when not connected to our WiFi, it is fine, this time with wireless card driver enabled. But once I connect to the local network, I get the same BSOD.

I type this from my wife's computer which is connected to the internet without issue.

At this point, I am completely stumped. My PC was working fine at 11:30am, and started acting up around 5:30pm

Memory test came back without error. Windows Defender Quick, Full, and Offline scans also turned up no concerns.

:)

CptBlaino, Oct 22, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 22, 2020
  4. BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet

1. BSOD when Win10 PC connects to the internet - Similar Threads - BSOD Win10 connects

2. SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD when connecting to the internet ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD when connecting to the internet ??: Hello all,I'm actually not sure if this would be the right place to post this, or what would that place be for the matter...Anyway, I'm coming across the SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD anywhere from 20 seconds to 2 minutes after logging on Windows.So, I started...
  3. SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD when connecting to the internet ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD when connecting to the internet ??: Hello all,I'm actually not sure if this would be the right place to post this, or what would that place be for the matter...Anyway, I'm coming across the SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD anywhere from 20 seconds to 2 minutes after logging on Windows.So, I started...
  4. Lost connection to internet - Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost connection to internet - Win10: I am suddenly not able to connect to the internet on my Windows 10 laptop using either ethernet or wifi older Gateway NV57H94u. No problems connecting other devices I'm writing this on my iMac, but I also tried to reset modem-router just in case. I am at a loss for what...
  5. PC BSOD when surfing the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC BSOD when surfing the internet.: I have been having trouble with BSOD lately, they seem to only happen when I am surfing the internet. I have everything in my PC updated and they still happen I cannot figure out what causes it.Dumpshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhTRmdudSAPJgl3-Y6Vno6XAoc7O?e=ovfVpP...
  6. Win10 disconnects WIFI when internet connection is gone

Win10 disconnects WIFI when internet connection is gone: I have this issue for months or even a year or so now, that Windows 10 always will disconnect the Wifi connection, whenever the WAN has connections issues, for example DNS is unreachable. This seems like a bug to me, I dont think this behavior was present some years ago in...
  7. Computer BSoD when connecting to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSoD when connecting to internet: My computer is bluescreening when it connects to the internet. It crashes with error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I tried disabling some drivers but it didn't work. I did a virus scan and nothing showed up. Everything works fine when not connected to the internet. How do I fix...
  8. BSoD When I'm not connected to internet

BSoD When I'm not connected to internet: Hi there, I have a big problem whit my PC and I don't know what to do about it. Every single time that my PC is NOT connected to the internet I get the BSoD. If I turn on my PC and there is NOT internet connection I immediately get the BSoD and it restarts in the...
  9. Win10 Internet connection issues

Win10 Internet connection issues: Greetings, since a few days i do have quite some issues regarding my Internet Connection on my PC. I´m not able to connect to certain websites, like Wetter, Wettervorhersage & Wetterbericht | wetter.com. Youtube on the other hand works without a flaw. Also some Software...
  10. BSOD When Connected to the Internet

BSOD When Connected to the Internet: BSOD with the message "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" Blue screen occurs usually moments after I've connected to the Internet. Dump file: Dropbox - 112317-23468-01.dmp I am currently using my phone to make this post. My PC functions completely fine when not connected...