Windows 10: BSOD when XMP Is Enabled

Discus and support BSOD when XMP Is Enabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I built my PC a couple of week's a go, I have had no end of trouble trying to enable XMP. In the latest attempt this morning, I enabled it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by swarfega, Jan 13, 2020.

1. swarfega Win User

BSOD when XMP Is Enabled

Since I built my PC a couple of week's a go, I have had no end of trouble trying to enable XMP. In the latest attempt this morning, I enabled it and got a memory_management BSOD after launching Steam.

EDIT: Just had two more with system_service_exception, so I've disabled XMP for now.

I am running version 1909 fully patched with BIOS version F11 for motherboard.

bsod21122019.txt

:)

swarfega, Jan 13, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User

BSOD when XMP Is Enabled

Then you have a different interpretation...

Thank you.

Cute.

At any rate, I'm not here to compete. I'm just adding what I know. Anyway It does the OP no good for us to argue over semantics.

PeaceBSOD when XMP Is Enabled :)

sygnus21, Jan 13, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD when XMP Is Enabled

I can rule Intel out of the debate, most of what I wrote in the part you quoted is on Intel's site apparently.

Considering my view on overclocking and from what I read swarfega is looking to overclock, swarfega wrote in post BSOD when XMP Is Enabled that he wanted to overclock, that's my interpretation at least.

(meanwhile swarfega posted)

As Sygnus suggested a few times, it's probably better if you went to overclock.net for assistance with the XMP problems. That is if nobody who knows his/her stuff about XMP jumps in.

4. swarfega Win User

BSOD when XMP Is Enabled

BSOD when XMP Is Enabled

Here are the HDTune screenshots:

BSOD when XMP Is Enabled [​IMG]

OS drive is the bottom one.

swarfega, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

BSOD when XMP Is Enabled

1. BSOD when XMP Is Enabled - Similar Threads - BSOD XMP Enabled

2. facing black screen after enable xmp in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    facing black screen after enable xmp in bios: I added 8gb ram stick few days ago and it is running in 2133mhz and when i try to enable xmp i see no display fan keeps spinning my motherboard supports 2993 mhz for my processor and i want my ram to run at 2933mhz how to fix this please help!...
  3. facing black screen after enable xmp in bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facing black screen after enable xmp in bios: I added 8gb ram stick few days ago and it is running in 2133mhz and when i try to enable xmp i see no display fan keeps spinning my motherboard supports 2993 mhz for my processor and i want my ram to run at 2933mhz how to fix this please help!...
  4. BSOD when enabling virtualization

BSOD when enabling virtualization: When I enable Virtual Machine Platform or Windows Hypervisor Platform I have to restart and get a BSOD, I have it enabled in my BIOS. I have looked in the event viewer for help but I found nothing, how do I fix this? I need it for school and can't move on now :...
  5. XMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XMP: Hello, since i bought my laptop, it was very slow so i had to work with this for years until i just realized that xmp is not enable which means that for my laptop instead of using 4 gb ive actually been using 2gb of ram.So i went to my BIOS and checked everywhere but i coudnt...
  6. XMP

XMP: Hello, since i bought my laptop, it was very slow so i had to work with this for years until i just realized that xmp is not enable which means that for my laptop instead of using 4 gb ive actually been using 2gb of ram.So i went to my BIOS and checked everywhere but i coudnt...
  7. XMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Enabling xmp on bios crashes my windows

Enabling xmp on bios crashes my windows: Hello, I noticed my 3600hz ram was running at 2666 and figured that the xmp wasn't enabled after i updated the bios, so I went into the bios and enabled profile 1. I then tried to load back into windows and the screen would go black if I moved the mouse, i managed to load...
  9. BSoD Error after Overclocking CPU and enabling XMP

BSoD Error after Overclocking CPU and enabling XMP: Had 2 BSoDs with error code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION I'd prefer to stay overclocked and have XMP on still. Minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wuuYEFlINKQZ9IzToC2wYqsJFObF0lPm/view?usp=sharing...
  10. BSOD, because of XMP?

BSOD, because of XMP?: Hello, I've been having some difficulties trying to diagnose why my new PC keeps bluescreening. I've only build this PC two days ago it's my first build so I haven't had enough time to properly say exactly what the problem is. I believe it's problem comes down to the memory...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsdo when xmp

2. bsod xmp