Windows 10: BSoD when YouTube on full screen

Discus and support BSoD when YouTube on full screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, In the last time I had some Blues Screens with UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error code. It is annoying But what did I noticed is that I receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreiTarca, Mar 26, 2020.

1. BSoD when YouTube on full screen

Hello,

In the last time I had some Blues Screens with UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error code. It is annoying

But what did I noticed is that I receive BSoD when I was watching on YouTube on full screen mode.

So it is probably a problem with some drivers.

Another thing is that I always have YouTube with music on, but I have never get Blue Screen when gaming and when procesor was used..

:)

AndreiTarca, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    YouTube Help

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

BSoD when YouTube on full screen

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

BSoD when YouTube on full screen

1. BSoD when YouTube on full screen - Similar Threads - BSoD YouTube full

2. Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?: As the title suggests, I have been encountering an issue that has gotten progressively more common, now to the point where it almost happens without fail. Whenever I make a YouTube video full screen, as soon as the UI fades out after not moving the cursor, my entire computer...
  3. Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?: As the title suggests, I have been encountering an issue that has gotten progressively more common, now to the point where it almost happens without fail. Whenever I make a YouTube video full screen, as soon as the UI fades out after not moving the cursor, my entire computer...
  4. BSOD when using YouTube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when using YouTube: Hello!I have finished new build and updated every driver and application, but I get random Blue Screen while on YouTube. Played a few matched of PUBG and everything was fine, but YouTube causes BSOD every time.Sometimes few minutes before BSOD itself the screen goes black for...
  5. BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube: So I'm trying to fix my husband's laptop and can't seem to pin down the problem. It keeps getting BSODs but only during webcam livestreaming to YouTube. He can run games on it with no issue, watch videos, no issue... etc. I have submitted dump files here before, but was told...
  6. Full screening youtube with touchscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screening youtube with touchscreen: Is there anyway to fullscreen youtube in tablet mode like how you do on ipads. Where you pinch and it full screens. Or some other kind of gesture for it? submitted by /u/AmmarBatman [link] [comments]...
  7. BSOD when open games in full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when open games in full screen mode: Hey guys, yesterday I just update my windows 10 from 1809 to 1909 due to Xbox Game Pass BETA program for PC. Now I'm not able to run any game in full screen mode from steam, blizzard, riot and minecraft also. I got the BSOD with a failure on ddkmd.sys,...
  8. BSOD when putting videos into full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when putting videos into full screen: Hello, I've been having BSOD when I put videos from youtube into full screen. I've been searching online on what to do and found this site. I tried updating some display drivers but, it never helped. 54098
  9. YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode: After trying some things (that didn't work) that seemed like they would work I decided to ask for help. I have two monitors, a large 1080p one which is plugged into my graphics card and a smaller 4:3 VGA monitor for secondary tasks that's plugged into my motherboard. Although...
  10. Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen: I don't know why, but ever since this afternoon, Windows decides to crash complete whenever I'm a few minutes or so in watching a YouTube video. It doesn't do it playing intensive games like Grand Theft Auto 5 yet it decides to do it watching a YouTube video. How Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 Youtube fullscreen bluescreen