Windows 10: BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im facing a problem with my Windows. Lately I had blue screens with error code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE like once a day. Yesterday I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bartoos_235, Aug 15, 2020.

1. BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Im facing a problem with my Windows. Lately I had blue screens with error code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE like once a day. Yesterday I updated graphic card drivers and since than I constantly get blue screen with error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when Im trying to log in to my computer. I tried to uninstall graphic card drivers and install again in safe mode, but it didnt help - after rebooting I get blue screen again. What can I do with this issue?

:)

Bartoos_235, Aug 15, 2020

2. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Mavius89 Win User
    Unable to boot the computer, BSOD error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CI.dll)

Original title: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CI.dll)

Hi everyone, I am getting BSOD every time i power on. It gives this error code then just gets stuck into an error loop. I can't get into advanced settings to trouble shoot, and still gives the same error when i try to boot up in safe mode. I am at a loss
    as to how to resolve this. I would appreciate some help. I am running Windows 10. I tried to boot from USB, and that doesn't work either. Any help would be appreciated.

Mavius89, Aug 15, 2020
  4. BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code.

"STOPCODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

No file is indicated, and the ASUS G752VT just stays on BSOD until I hold down power button to force it off.

DADDYTurner, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSoD while booting

2. BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So I was messing around with some start up settings like my mouse application, and after restart, I keep getting the blue screen. I can't enter safe mode, and I can't reinstall windows. Can someone help me?...
  3. BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So I was messing around with some start up settings like my mouse application, and after restart, I keep getting the blue screen. I can't enter safe mode, and I can't reinstall windows. Can someone help me?...
  4. BSOD on boot with Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on boot with Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi.I own a dell g5 SE. Yesterday, I downloaded three new updates from the dell update app. Successfully installed two, and the one remaining update was AMD Radeon graphics driver update. During the installation of this update, my laptop bluescreened, with the stopcode:...
  5. BSOD on boot with Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on boot with Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi.I own a dell g5 SE. Yesterday, I downloaded three new updates from the dell update app. Successfully installed two, and the one remaining update was AMD Radeon graphics driver update. During the installation of this update, my laptop bluescreened, with the stopcode:...
  6. BSOD on boot with Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BSOD boot loop "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD boot loop "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED": After upgrading to the latest driver for my graphics card (RX 580) I started getting BSOD's so I installed the latest stable driver and now I'm still getting BSOD's in a boot loop (whenever I boot up to windows it waits a second then crashes). The error is...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error.: I am always getting BSOD with following error. I even tried reinstalling windows but the problem still persists. I have attached minidump. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-4l6nfhD_vhU_8GT6e8Hl8JP28?e=IzlrUX...
  9. getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD: My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code. "STOPCODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" No file is indicated, and the ASUS G752VT just stays on BSOD until I hold down power button to force it off....
  10. BSOD immediately after booting, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

BSOD immediately after booting, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled: Hi, So this is the 4th time my PC has crashed because of the same file in the past 2 years. The file that is constantly causing the BSOD is rtsuvc.sys which is the Lenovo EasyCamera driver, ie Webcam driver. Error: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled File: rtsuvc.sys...