Windows 10: BSOD while booting

Discus and support BSOD while booting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Hi, my Windows 11 laptop runs into BSOD almost all the time while booting for the past few weeks. The error codes vary, but I've seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WWH_652, Jun 16, 2024.

1. WWH_652 Win User

BSOD while booting

Hi,Hi, my Windows 11 laptop runs into BSOD almost all the time while booting for the past few weeks. The error codes vary, but I've seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, and some other codes.Can someone please tell me know what was the problem? I suspect it is a driver's issue, but I am not able to point out which one.Thank you very much.Here is the mini dump, and here's the system event log. Thanks!

:)

WWH_652, Jun 16, 2024

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jun 16, 2024
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 16, 2024
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD while booting

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD while booting :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD while booting [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD while booting

1. BSOD while booting - Similar Threads - BSOD while booting

2. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while booting: Hi,Hi, my Windows 11 laptop runs into BSOD almost all the time while booting for the past few weeks. The error codes vary, but I've seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, and some other codes.Can someone please tell me know what was the problem? I suspect it is...
  3. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while booting: Hi, my Windows 11 laptop runs into BSOD almost all the time while booting for the past week. The error codes vary, but I've seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, and some other codes.Can someone please tell me know what was the problem? I suspect it is a...
  4. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while booting: Hi, my Windows 11 laptop runs into BSOD almost all the time while booting for the past week. The error codes vary, but I've seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, and some other codes.Can someone please tell me know what was the problem? I suspect it is a...
  5. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while booting: Dear fellow Windows users, I have an issue with my HP Elitebook 8570w notebook. Long story short: Whenever I try to boot, after the HP logo appears and Windows is trying to start, I run into a BSOD displaying the following: "A problem has been detected and windows has been...
  6. BSOD while booting

BSOD while booting: Dear fellow Windows users, I have an issue with my HP Elitebook 8570w notebook. Long story short: Whenever I try to boot, after the HP logo appears and Windows is trying to start, I run into a BSOD displaying the following: "A problem has been detected and windows has been...
  7. BSOD often while booting, "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" sgravpn.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD often while booting, "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" sgravpn.sys: Hello,i have a problem i am unable to fix and would like your help with this.While booting my pc, i often encounter a BSOD with the error code"driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" and the error source "sgravpn.sys".Can someone knowledgeable look into my minidump logs and point me...
  8. BSOD often while booting, "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" sgravpn.sys

BSOD often while booting, "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" sgravpn.sys: Hello,i have a problem i am unable to fix and would like your help with this.While booting my pc, i often encounter a BSOD with the error code"driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" and the error source "sgravpn.sys".Can someone knowledgeable look into my minidump logs and point me...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE": Hello, I got this error, "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE". This happens to me like 2 or 4 times when I boot up or restart my pc. Here's myMinidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bsod-while-booting-systemptemisuse/2af88632-cfaf-417e-9bb7-368e2873f182
  10. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while booting: I'm getting BSODs on windows startup, making me unable to boot into boot into windows, this problem started after installing 2004 update, As of now, only way to use windows is using safe mode. My Laptop specs: (using inxi -F in manjaro (dual booted)) Machine: Type:...