Windows 10: BSOD while browsing and Orange SOD irql_not_less_or_eual

Discus and support BSOD while browsing and Orange SOD irql_not_less_or_eual in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is my first time posting so let me know if I need to clarify more. I've been getting random BSODs such as attempted_to_write_to_read_only,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by genericusername, Mar 10, 2017.

1. BSOD while browsing and Orange SOD irql_not_less_or_eual

This is my first time posting so let me know if I need to clarify more. I've been getting random BSODs such as attempted_to_write_to_read_only, Memory_management, and whenever I played Skyrim Special Edition, I randomly get and orange screen of death with irql_not_less_or_equal. I have not received any error code numbers for any of these bsods (0x000000d1 etc.).

I have already attempted a pc clean pc reset which did not solve the problem. I have been using Reimage repair with some success in regards to the bsods, but not the orange screens when playing skyrim.

I have attached my DM collector file. The most recent dmp file dated for today, march 11th, is the only BSOD that has happened today, which was actually the orange screen from playing skyrim with the aforementioned stop code.

My initial thoughts are that this could be a hardware issue since I have already done a clean pc reset. All of my drivers that I have listed from device manager are updated I'm pretty sure. Not entirely sure about the BIOS. I've never attempted an update for that. Thanks in advance.

:)

genericusername, Mar 10, 2017
  2. Rob Bote Win User

Windows 10 constant BSOD/GSOD and reboots. Unable to boot from CD. Error in "Page fault in nonpaged area" in volsnap.sys.

Walked into my home office this morning and found my Windows 10 pc rebooting. No problem, it's set to automatically install updates and reboot. But then it BSODs. It automatically reboots, then GSODs (Green Screen of Death). The PC cycles between BSOD, reboot,
    GSOD, reboot. The error on each SOD is "Page fault in nonpaged area" in volsnap.sys.

I tried to boot from my recovery disk, from a new Win10 DVD, and from a USB with no success. I receive a SOD before it can boot from any media.

What can I do now?

Rob Bote, Mar 10, 2017
  3. LesHintz Win User
    Various BSOD Since Upgrade

Ok.. Well, now who to believe. I did have 2 more BSOD today, e while unattended, the other while browsing with IE11 (No, no **** sites). ill run my rootkit scanner.. Link to new BSOD:

Shared items 8-28-2016

LesHintz, Mar 10, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD while browsing and Orange SOD irql_not_less_or_eual

Please remove this program, it's not worth to waste anything* to it since this is an adware program.

* = time, hard drive space, memory, internet.

BSOD while browsing and Orange SOD irql_not_less_or_eual [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

Thema:

BSOD while browsing and Orange SOD irql_not_less_or_eual

1. BSOD while browsing and Orange SOD irql_not_less_or_eual - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsing

2. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  3. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  4. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD while browsing with crome

BSOD while browsing with crome: I had read a couple of tips and have since updated 5 drivers with third party driver updater. I hope the error won't repeat, however I am wondering if incompatible driver was really the cause of my BSOD. I'll post my dump file here:...
  7. BSOD while browsing firefox

BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  8. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...