Windows 10: BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124

Discus and support BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings windows 10 community users! pleased to meet you. I have run too many searches on google and can't seem to find a solution to this blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lef1kl, Sep 14, 2015.

1. lef1kl Win User

BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124

Greetings windows 10 community users! pleased to meet you. I have run too many searches on google and can't seem to find a solution to this blue screen problem that ive been having for a really long time so I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this!
    EDIT: new zip correct file

:)

lef1kl, Sep 14, 2015
  2. Rudolfos0 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

New BSOD today.. - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

This happened while I was browsing Chrome, 47 tabs open. Chrome was "Not Responding", so I waited for it to go away, and started to organize files in windows explorer. Then suddenly BSOD again..

0x0000003b

00000000`c0000005

fffff961`cac4d8be

ffffd000`2183abd0

Caused by driver+address : win32kbase.sys+4d8be

Crash address: ntoskrnl.exe+142760

BSOD DMP FILE

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C28B2580DA30693!448&authkey=!AGGj2MecyzKdbO0&ithint=file,dmp

Why Windows support don't want to help me ?

All this is happening after I upgraded to the latest November version..

Rudolfos0, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Win10 Anniversary update BSOD dpc watchdog violation

After win10 anniversary update, my PC has been bsoding very often, almost always with dpc watchdog violation message. This happens while browsing with chrome or playing various games.

Here is link to dmps, msinfo and sys specs:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiRiUVYap7gCiW51b7NZlmceqqLw

Shashmurin, Sep 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi lef1kl,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Your attached zip file contains just 1 file and it is not a dump file.

Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

If you have any dump files,
    Please run the tool again (from here BSOD Posting Instructions) and upload the zip file.
    Please make sure there are at least 1 .dmp file and 20 other files (19 .txt files and 1 .nfo file) in the zip file.

5. lef1kl Win User
    any help? sorry if bumping is not allowed but I'm in a desperate position

lef1kl, Sep 15, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please read my instructions.
    The most important files are missing.

7. lef1kl Win User
    but I did upload a new one it has 19 .txt and some multiple minidumps and 1 msinfo

lef1kl, Sep 15, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Odd, when I checked the zip file this morning it was empty.
    Now it contains the files.

I'll check the files when I'm home.

9. lef1kl Win User
    thank you yes I removed the previous attachment and added a new correct one

lef1kl, Sep 15, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please update the drivers first.

Thema:

1. BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124 - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsing

2. BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.: This seems to happen just randomly, tried updating all of the drivers, and it's still happening constantly. Any insight would be helpful. Logs attached! Thanks! 132675
  3. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  4. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  5. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  6. BSOD randomly happens while on chrome and spotify

BSOD randomly happens while on chrome and spotify: Hello! I've just gotten a BSOD. I thought i've only had one and there seems to be more dates than I was aware of that contain dump files. Please let me know where the problem might lie! Thanks to whoever is willing to help! Any info don't hesitate to ask!...
  7. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  8. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  9. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  10. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...