Windows 10: BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

Discus and support BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by macrack, Nov 3, 2015.

1. macrack Win User

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was streaming a video to my Chromecast. Once the computer restarted, it did not have any further issues. However, these past few days when I was browsing the net, my computer was BSOD on its own without really doing anything resource intensive. Is there any way this can be fixed? Attachment 46259

:)

macrack, Nov 3, 2015

2. Nokia Asha 303 Youtube Streaming Problem

hi , ihave nokia asha 306 and i have youtube video streaming problem, while using internet on wifi cell phone video player doesn't start video streaming but browsing and downloading speed is good. plz help me how to play video's on youtube.

alipasha200, Nov 3, 2015
  3. NisSrv.exe memory leak

running for 10 hours with internet browsing and online video stream youtube mostly.

NunoFSRMagalhaes, Nov 3, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi macrack,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please update your motherboard manufacturer for BIOS updates.
    Following below has come up a few times.
    Code: MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption FOLLOWUP_NAME: memory_corruption[/quote]

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Old drivers:
    Code: wdcsam64 Wed Apr 16 10:39:08 2008 (4805bb2c) wdcsam64.sys VSTCNXT6 Thu Oct 16 02:52:22 2008 (48f69046) VSTCNXT6.SYS VSTBS26 Thu Oct 16 02:54:06 2008 (48f690ae) VSTBS26.SYS VSTDPV6 Thu Oct 16 02:57:45 2008 (48f69189) VSTDPV6.SYS hcw18bda Thu May 28 17:48:13 2009 (4a1eb23d) hcw18bda.sys dot4usb Tue Jul 14 02:00:20 2009 (4a5bca94) dot4usb.sys nvmf6264 Thu Apr 21 00:49:36 2011 (4daf6300) nvmf6264.sys Dot4Prt Thu Aug 02 19:35:46 2012 (501aba72) Dot4Prt.sys Dot4 Mon Aug 06 19:01:00 2012 (501ff84c) Dot4.sys nvstor Mon Apr 21 20:34:03 2014 (5355649b) nvstor.sys[/quote] Update links:
    Driver Reference Table - wdcsam64.sys
    Driver Reference Table - VSTCNXT6.sys
    Driver Reference Table - VSTBS26.sys
    Driver Reference Table - VSTDPV6.sys
    Driver Reference Table - hcw18bda.sys
    Driver Reference Table - dot4usb.sys
    Driver Reference Table - nvmf6264.sys
    Driver Reference Table - Dot4Prt.sys
    Driver Reference Table - Dot4.sys
    Driver Reference Table - nvstor.sys

axe0, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos - Similar Threads - BSOD while Browsing

2. BSOD While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  3. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  4. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  5. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...
  6. BSOD while browsing internet and then cant restart.

BSOD while browsing internet and then cant restart.: Happy New Year to all. Computer has been acting up it seems after every Windows 10 update. I had to unplug my external 2nd monitor adapter but now it will happen just browsing as well then gets BSOD, restarts, says it's attempting automatic repair, then BSOD, and repeats...
  7. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  8. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  9. BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet

BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet: I was browsing internet and i suddenly got bsdod. Screen stopped responding and after few moments i got this blue screen. [img] System: CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V-LX GPU: GTX 750Ti PSU: XFX Core Edition Pro 550W RAM: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz...
  10. BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Crash while browsing or watching videos

BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Crash while browsing or watching videos: My issue doesn't really happen while playing games. It happened once while I was in a game. I simply spend more time not playing games, so imo it makes sense that this crash happens while I'm not playing games. I don't know. The primary display goes solid green and the...