Windows 10: BSOD while browsing the web

Discus and support BSOD while browsing the web in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GingaMilla, Aug 13, 2017.

1. BSOD while browsing the web

Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue screen with the spinning circle and doesn't shut down properly so I don't know if this has anything to do with my BSOD too but thought I would mention it.

Thanks!

:)

GingaMilla, Aug 13, 2017
  2. gdtzn Win User

BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Aug 13, 2017
  3. Random BSODs on Windows 10.

Thank you for responding.

I'm doing clean install.

I don't have any antivirus software, after clean install or even while installation I getting this bsod's. Today did 2hours of ida64 stable test. No any issues. But still, browsing Web pages listening music cases bsod.

Astrolinka, Aug 13, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD while browsing the web

Your report shows that it is highly likely you are using improperly activated software.

This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine software installations.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

philc43, Aug 13, 2017
  5. I guess that's because I have BitTorrent?

GingaMilla, Aug 13, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    No, it is because you have programs installed that divert activation.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while browsing the web

1. BSOD while browsing the web - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsing

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  5. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  6. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  8. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing: Hey to whoever reads my post, I was browsing some sites yesterday (no other apps were opened except for the browser) and I suddenly got massive screen corruption. Basically, it looked like a VRAM issue - the top bar was covered with red squares, the taskbar went green with...
  9. BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.: So for quite some time now my PC (custom built) has been getting BSOD on BF4. I figured the problem was just an odd crash and didn't think twice about it. Now nearly every time I load up BF4 it will cause me to blue screen and has either the message "System Thread Exception...
  10. BSOD - playing, web browsing

BSOD - playing, web browsing: Hello, i have problem with this: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys It mostly happens while playing Gta5 its like 100% it will happen one time got this while watching youtube videos, i showing up 1 time a day after that i can play and watch videos all the time...