Windows 10: BSOD while browsing the web...

Discus and support BSOD while browsing the web... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ALEX_NASTASE, Jul 24, 2021.

1. BSOD while browsing the web...

Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing

:)

ALEX_NASTASE, Jul 24, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Wolfie88 Win User
    BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new.
    After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web browsing.
    As the dump files indicate NVIDIA drivers with different errors I tried to do clean install of the newest ones (uninstall using DDU, uninstalling GeForce Experience and so on), but that didn't help.
    I have Windows 10 x64 Home with all the latest updates.
    It is really strange as for example during gaming (DOOM 2016, Overwatch) I have no issues at all.

Does anyone have any suggestions what to do/check next?

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K
    GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
    Motherboard: MSI Z270 GAMING M7
    SSD: Plextor 256GB M.2 PCIe PX-256M8PeG
    HDD: Toshiba (DT01ACA200)

Wolfie88, Jul 24, 2021
  4. gdtzn Win User

BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

BSOD while browsing the web...

1. BSOD while browsing the web... - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsing

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  5. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  6. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while web browsing: Hey to whoever reads my post, I was browsing some sites yesterday (no other apps were opened except for the browser) and I suddenly got massive screen corruption. Basically, it looked like a VRAM issue - the top bar was covered with red squares, the taskbar went green with...
  8. BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.: So for quite some time now my PC (custom built) has been getting BSOD on BF4. I figured the problem was just an odd crash and didn't think twice about it. Now nearly every time I load up BF4 it will cause me to blue screen and has either the message "System Thread Exception...
  9. BSOD - playing, web browsing

BSOD - playing, web browsing: Hello, i have problem with this: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys It mostly happens while playing Gta5 its like 100% it will happen one time got this while watching youtube videos, i showing up 1 time a day after that i can play and watch videos all the time...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...