Windows 10: BSOD while browsing with crome

Discus and support BSOD while browsing with crome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had read a couple of tips and have since updated 5 drivers with third party driver updater. I hope the error won't repeat, however I am wondering if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RipeApple, Oct 4, 2020.

1. RipeApple Win User

BSOD while browsing with crome

I had read a couple of tips and have since updated 5 drivers with third party driver updater. I hope the error won't repeat, however I am wondering if incompatible driver was really the cause of my BSOD.

I'll post my dump file here:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1WI7bb6HtEIUACa2tXWmLrGecGvR_l_cs

With Kind Regards

:)

RipeApple, Oct 4, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Oct 4, 2020
  4. BSOD while browsing with crome

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD while browsing with crome

1. BSOD while browsing with crome - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsing

2. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  3. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  4. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD while browsing firefox

BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  7. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  8. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  9. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...
  10. BSOD while not doing anything and browsing

BSOD while not doing anything and browsing: Hi, I have been experiencing BSODs many times in a day. It's started a few days ago. I don't understand why it's occurring to my PC. It happens when I browse and it also happens when I do nothing just keeping the PC on and going out for awhile and after I return, I see it...