Windows 10: BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

Discus and support BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheNickNoir, May 26, 2022.

1. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out I cant figure out what the issue is.FULL LOG: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YwcRy_7zHY_uuBVAeWhoaKRnIkDDe2Sg?usp=sharing

:)

TheNickNoir, May 26, 2022

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 26, 2022
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 26, 2022
  4. mik07 Win User

BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

After a restart, I get BSOD "Critical_Process_Died"

I think this has started recently, It happens while doing a reboot, It comes back with BSOD with "Critical_Process_Died".
    I have to do hard reset physically, It will start back normally or presented with diagnostic screen, listing out option for repairing. However, the approach to that is short lived, as It appears that It wasn;t able to fix it.

I would like to know the root cause of the problem as it seems to be little concerning.

The steps I have taken so far
    sfc/scannow ---
    Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Still yet to perform
    • Memory Test
    • dism-repair

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Windows 20H2 build 19042.1466

mik07, May 26, 2022
Thema:

BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

1. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help! - Similar Threads - BSOD While Gaming

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical_Process_Died BSOD Please help: After going through some other problems in my computer, I have encountered the blue screen of death with error message "Critical_Process_Died".This error usually happens 3-4 Times everyday. Before it happens both of my computer's monitors start glitching they go black and all...
  3. Critical_Process_Died BSOD Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical_Process_Died BSOD Please help: After going through some other problems in my computer, I have encountered the blue screen of death with error message "Critical_Process_Died".This error usually happens 3-4 Times everyday. Before it happens both of my computer's monitors start glitching they go black and all...
  4. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  5. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  6. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

7. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!: This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate...
  8. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!: This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate...
  9. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED while gaming and BSOD

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED while gaming and BSOD: every time I open a game, after 2-15mins later it crashes and BSOD and saying that the critical process had died. The crash report is this: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 27/02/2021 2:41:42 PM Event ID: 1000 Task...
  10. Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out

Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out: Hi! I'd asked the same question here a while ago and the microsoft advisor was extremely helpful but unfortunately could not help me with my problem. He had said he would open it up to other advisors but I've yet to receive a response and he also has not responded as to how...