Windows 10: BSOD While Gaming - testing already done unable to find solution

Discus and support BSOD While Gaming - testing already done unable to find solution in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good afternoon, For a few weeks now I have been experiencing Blue Screens while playing *some* games and I have been utterly unable to find a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArthurVan Marcke, Jul 24, 2021.

1. BSOD While Gaming - testing already done unable to find solution

Good afternoon, For a few weeks now I have been experiencing Blue Screens while playing *some* games and I have been utterly unable to find a solution despite quite a bit of testing already done. I've scoured these forums and others for potential solutions and while I have tried a whole bunch already, none of them seem to have got the job done. My system : I am using a Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, Intel i7-9750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, PH315-52-78VLWhile I'm guessing more and more that my issue might be hardware re

:)

ArthurVan Marcke, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

BSOD While Gaming - testing already done unable to find solution

1. BSOD While Gaming - testing already done unable to find solution - Similar Threads - BSOD While Gaming

2. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test: Problems: everything is perfectly normal except for gaming. Every time I launch a "recent" game I got a BSOD. Most of the time the BSOD happens when rendering tasks are starting. So basically I can get to the menu I start the game and just after loading I crash. It happened...
  3. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test: Problems: everything is perfectly normal except for gaming. Every time I launch a "recent" game I got a BSOD. Most of the time the BSOD happens when rendering tasks are starting. So basically I can get to the menu I start the game and just after loading I crash. It happened...
  4. Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD: Hello, Since a while my PC gets a BSOD and crashes with a BAD_POOL_CALLER Error. Fight now my PC wont even Run for 5 min before crashing. Ive tried Most of the things the web told me-update Windows drivers-update device drivers-sfc Scan/repair which tells me it found some...
  5. Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD: Hello, Since a while my PC gets a BSOD and crashes with a BAD_POOL_CALLER Error. Fight now my PC wont even Run for 5 min before crashing. Ive tried Most of the things the web told me-update Windows drivers-update device drivers-sfc Scan/repair which tells me it found some...
  6. Getting Repeated BSOD's. I've Done Everything I Can Think Of and Can't Find the Solution...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Repeated BSOD's. I've Done Everything I Can Think Of and Can't Find the Solution...: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that has been giving me problems with BSOD's constantly for a few months. I've tried a number of things and I am running out of options. The crashes usually happen when playing or downloading games. but I am not sure if that is the cause or not....
  7. BSOD issues cannot find a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD issues cannot find a solution: Hi there, Have been struggling with this problem for months now. At random intervals sometimes days, sometimes minutes I get a selection of BSoDs. Uusally IRQL Not less or equal but there are a few it could be, not just a single error. Sometimes it's talking about trying to...
  8. Persistent BSOD, cant find solution

Persistent BSOD, cant find solution: bsod irql_not_less_or_equal. This bastard have been showing up for months now. I tried the checklists I found on google. I need your help, if you please. It seems to happen mostly when im using the chrome web-browser. But it could be coincidence. It happens most days! Very...
  9. Gaming PC with BSODs and no solutions

Gaming PC with BSODs and no solutions: Hello! My name is Adrian, I built a gaming PC just two weeks ago, and I hadn't any problem until four days ago where BSODs started to come up. PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X B550 Aorus Elite Corsair Vengeance 2x8 RGB DDR4 MSI NVIDIA 1070ti SSD Samsung 850 Evo 500gb WD 1TB Logitech...
  10. BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Unable to find a solution anywhere

BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Unable to find a solution anywhere: The primary display goes solid green and the secondary screen goes black. The audio - if playing - repeats the last few milliseconds of whatever was playing just before the screen changed. I should mention that this doesn't happen very frequently. Usually once every few...