Windows 10: BSOD while gaming

Discus and support BSOD while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I was just about to start a League of Legends game and suddenly got a BSOD. I used WhoCrashed to check it out and after a bit of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RFelizardo, Jun 10, 2016.

1. BSOD while gaming

Hey guys,

So I was just about to start a League of Legends game and suddenly got a BSOD. I used WhoCrashed to check it out and after a bit of searching used the Driver Verifier to see what was going on. I'll attach the dumps so you guys can take a look since I have no clue what to do next.

Thanks for the help!

:)

RFelizardo, Jun 10, 2016

2. BSOD while gaming

thanks for the help. ill let you know if i get a recur

jameswilson4, Jun 10, 2016
  3. BSOD while gaming

Downloading your dump to analyze. In the meantime, are there any minidumps present too?

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 10, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD while gaming

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD while gaming [​IMG]

BSOD while gaming [​IMG]

Thema:

BSOD while gaming

1. BSOD while gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD while gaming

2. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while gaming: I recently upgraded my pc and got a nice graphics card. Finally i'm able to play pc games and i am really loving it so far. I got no major issues in most games i tried so far but with the skate 4 beta and fifa 23 i ALWAYS get BOSD and dont really know what to do. I've deleted...
  3. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while gaming: Hi, my system crashed while I was gaming. Not exactly sure what caused it, but it seems to have something to do with the PFN list? Here's the info: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDereferenceControlAreaPfnList+21MODULE_NAME: ntSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME:...
  4. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently upgraded some components of my PC - namely the CPU/MOBO/RAM. Since then, I've been getting BSODs/black screen crashes while gaming, I can't see a pattern to what causes the crash but it only happens within games. I've recently returned the RAM I bought as I wasn't...
  5. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello there,Last year I purchased this PC which started having BSOD errors while gaming for a while, though historically they were more infrequent about 3-5 a week, which started within a month of having the machine. I've updated the drivers, tested the RAM using Windows...
  6. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while gaming: Recently after updating windows 10for about 2 updates now I started running into a lot of blue screen while gaming. I need help with interpreting the minidumps created in order to figure out what causes the BSODs.So far I've tried uninstalling and re-installing my GPU...
  7. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently performed a fresh install of Windows 10 not an upgrade. I rarely had this issue with windows 7 on the same PC. I can stream videos and movies with no issue. But any time I play any game I get a BSOD. It starts with a system service exception, then goes into a loop...
  8. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I'm almost certain it has something to do with my hardware but I can't make heads or tails of the information in the dump files. I've recently reinstalled Windows, clean install, because of the BSOD's to no avail My computer is approx. 3 years old & I recently upgraded my...
  9. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in...
  10. BSOD while gaming.

BSOD while gaming.: Could someone help me out? 48558