Windows 10: BSOD while ide or launching games.

Discus and support BSOD while ide or launching games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 BSOD in two days, in chrome watching videos/launching games on steam.DESKTOP-382MKTN (2018-05-05 07 09).zip No BSOD error code available. Thank You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yoch, May 6, 2018.

1. yoch Win User

BSOD while ide or launching games.

2 BSOD in two days, in chrome watching videos/launching games on steam.DESKTOP-382MKTN (2018-05-05 07 09).zip

No BSOD error code available.

Thank You

:)

yoch, May 6, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while ide or launching games.

1. BSOD while ide or launching games. - Similar Threads - BSOD while ide

2. BSOD when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when launching games: Recently, I have been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when launching games, I tried to look for the dump files but event viewer gives me the error "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." Any help would be appreciated...
  3. BSOD when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when launching games: Recently, I have been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when launching games, I tried to look for the dump files but event viewer gives me the error "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." Any help would be appreciated...
  4. BSOD and failure to launch games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and failure to launch games: Hi All, I currently experience the BSOD. It occurs at totally random times, at least once a day. Sometimes while I am busy working on documents, other times while it is idle. The only other defect that I have is when I launch any game, the game freezes 15-20 seconds after it...
  5. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  6. Colour Change While launching games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Change While launching games: So when I launched Assassin's Creed rogue originally the colour of the screen was blue, but now it looks brown. I don't know what happened, but when CTRL + Tab the screen change its to original, but when I go in it changes it again...
  7. BSOD with IRQL_not_less_or_equal Code while launching a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with IRQL_not_less_or_equal Code while launching a game: So basically I get an BSOD every single time I launch Spintires Mudrunner. The reason of crashing In the dump files is ntoskrnl.exe. I have run the memory diagnostic test and there were no errors,I defragmented my HDD, made sure my GPU,CPU and Motherboard drivers are up to...
  8. Fatal Error while launching game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fatal Error while launching game: Received an error while launching a game Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Result failed at B:/Build/RogueCompany/0.47/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:389 with error 8876017C What does this mean? Any help?...
  9. Frequent BSODs occurring especially while launching games.

Frequent BSODs occurring especially while launching games.: For the past few days, I have been encountering several BSODs, only when i am launching games like Forza or Batman. They have the following stopcodes: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION VIDEO_TDR_ERROR THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER...
  10. Black screen while launching a game

Black screen while launching a game: Hello I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine, but when i want to play games the screen goes Black. I have tried to reinstall the drivers, download all Windows updates and...