Windows 10: BSOD while listening music

Discus and support BSOD while listening music in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone help me with this one? BSOD appeared while I was listening some music trough Windows 10 Groove app. Here is the minidump file link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by João Victor Calais, Jul 20, 2018.

1. BSOD while listening music

Can someone help me with this one? BSOD appeared while I was listening some music trough Windows 10 Groove app.

Here is the minidump file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNGdf4p_V-wUUZaepOuY_gwE01GeFAnu

And here is the WhoCrashed report:

On Fri 20/07/2018 23:06:14 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\072018-6843-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x198430)
    Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF9A0D3BF40028, 0xB2000000, 0x10005)
    Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Thanks.

:)

João Victor Calais, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Source: Spotify - Personalized Discovery: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Brink, Jul 20, 2018
  3. How can i listen to music while Surface Pro 4 is sleeping?

Hi Santiago,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to listen to music in sleep mode.

Sleep is a power-saving state that allows a computer to quickly resume full-power operation (typically within several seconds) when you want to start working again. Putting your computer into the sleep state is like pausing a DVD player—the
    computer immediately stops what it’s doing and is ready to start again when you want to resume working. In Sleep Mode you cannot listen to music.

Step 1: You may try the option turn off the display in power options, to turn off the display and listen to music.

To choose when Windows turns off the display:

• Type Power options in the search box on the task bar, and select the same
    • On the Select a power plan page, in the task pane, click
      Choose when to turn off the display
    • On the Change settings for the plan page, next to Turn off the display, choose the display and sleep settings that you want to use.
    • Click Save changes.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps, from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot Surface Pen (Surface Pro 4 version)

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en.../troubleshoot-surface-pen-pro-4?os=windows-10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 20, 2018
  4. BSOD while listening music

Good soundcard for music?

I listen to a LOT of music, at least four hours a day is devoted to music and related miscellanea. I'm planning to get the Klipsch Promedia 2.1s, unless there are any other suggestions (which I would also approve of).

I will be running this under vista, so I would like everything to be squared away with the drivers (I hear creative has driver issues).

Thanks in advance.

russianboy, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while listening music

1. BSOD while listening music - Similar Threads - BSOD while listening

2. Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming: I just bought a new computer and i am facing a big issue,usually i watch videos or listen music while gaming, but when i do it now it causes pc to freeze,like there is no problem when i watch only videos or listen music, but when im in game tab videos lags and musics causes...
  3. Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming: I just bought a new computer and i am facing a big issue,usually i watch videos or listen music while gaming, but when i do it now it causes pc to freeze,like there is no problem when i watch only videos or listen music, but when im in game tab videos lags and musics causes...
  4. TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TROUBLE LISTENING TO MUSIC & VIEWING PICTURES: After a recent update, my Windows 10 program doesn't allow me to open pictures as well as listen to music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-listening-to-music-viewing-pictures/c8e27126-00f8-4803-afc0-e3a4b76163e2"
  5. 2 Bsods Other Day While Listening to Amazon Music HD in Ms Edge Beta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 Bsods Other Day While Listening to Amazon Music HD in Ms Edge Beta: Hello there Decided to go thru troubleshooting this, as wanna make sure PC as healthy as can be before 1909 releases, Am sticking with Defender for System Protection and Malwarebytes Free, Stopped switching between Avast Free and Defender like i was doing Microsoft...
  6. Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music: Yesterday had 2 PC problems while listening to Amazon Music for some reason, it actually bsod'd for the first time in ages, was using MS Edge Beta (Since Removed), Defender, not sure what the heck the cause was, very confused on what exactly caused it Another friend in...
  7. whatching video and listening music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whatching video and listening music: Hello I installed 360 total security app on my laptop This program has informed me that there are a few junk files on your laptop and they should be remove to speed up your top laptop. It removed the files and now video and music is not being played on my laptop. Now 67...
  8. ndis.sys bsod listening to music via spotify

ndis.sys bsod listening to music via spotify: was listening to spotify when i got a bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL had world of warcraft runing in the background and some social media stuff on my other screen. crash file attached 115067
  9. BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: So I got that BSOD and ran sfc.exe /scannow (with administrator) but the program was unable to repair the corrupt files. I am running Windows 10. I've attached the dump file as well. 36272
  10. Laptop falling asleep while listening to music, podcasts, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop falling asleep while listening to music, podcasts, etc.: Hello, A few weeks ago, my laptop started falling asleep in the middle of me listening to music, podcasts, etc. It never used to do this. I have the time set to turn off the screen after a minute, and then a minute after to fall asleep. Before this started being an issue,...