Windows 10: BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I got that BSOD and ran sfc.exe /scannow (with administrator) but the program was unable to repair the corrupt files. I am running Windows 10. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MasoodMS, Jan 4, 2016.

1. MasoodMS Win User

BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

So I got that BSOD and ran sfc.exe /scannow (with administrator) but the program was unable to repair the corrupt files. I am running Windows 10. I've attached the dump file as well.

:)

MasoodMS, Jan 4, 2016
  2. gdtzn Win User

BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Random BSODs on Windows 10.

Thank you for responding.

I'm doing clean install.

I don't have any antivirus software, after clean install or even while installation I getting this bsod's. Today did 2hours of ida64 stable test. No any issues. But still, browsing Web pages listening music cases bsod.

Astrolinka, Jan 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD while listening

2. BSOD Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Every time I run a certain game I get a blue screen crash after about 10 mins of play time, with one exception it only occurs during that game. It started after the latest windows update. While uploading to onedrive I actually got it again, this being the first time it has...
  3. BSOD while listening music

BSOD while listening music: Can someone help me with this one? BSOD appeared while I was listening some music trough Windows 10 Groove app. Here is the minidump file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNGdf4p_V-wUUZaepOuY_gwE01GeFAnu And here is the WhoCrashed report: On Fri 20/07/2018...
  4. BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games

BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games: Getting a BSOD about 10 minutes after starting a game. Seems to happen most consistently with Fortnite. Computer runs fine otherwise. Updated my video card drivers as well as windows and the issue hasn't been resolved. Have also tried a system restore but this only seems to...
  5. BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi I keep getting a blue screen error on my HP 250 G5. This laptop isn't very old I actually completely reinstalled a fresh copy of windows recently to see if it will solve the problems but it returned. The frequency of the blue screen errors is random. Here is my dump...
  6. BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: BSOD says "What failed: NETIO.sys" I did the dump which is attached. Thank you! Attachment 110023 69753
  7. BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming

BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming: My wife gets this when playing any game or while trying to boot up said game. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. I have looked up some stuff for it & have already tried uninstilling nvidia network adapter & i believe mcafee (it came w/ the laptop). Thank You in advanced....
  8. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD Error

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD Error: So for a while I have been getting two various blue screen errors whilst playing games and they are at random. Sometimes they will not happen and I can continue playing, or most of the time it will BSOD my pc and restart it. The two errors I get are called...
  10. BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION): Hi all, I've been getting a BSOD kind of randomly the past few days. It happened twice today and a few other times this week. Seems to be kind of random, but usually I'm browsing web and running some other apps in background when it happens. Any help would be appreciated....