Windows 10: BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open

Discus and support BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DESKTOP-QBN8TTG-Τετ_02_05_2018_224709,71.zip 109215 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ghost1341, May 6, 2018.

1. ghost1341 Win User

BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open

DESKTOP-QBN8TTG-Τετ_02_05_2018_224709,71.zip

:)

ghost1341, May 6, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open

1. BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open - Similar Threads - BSOD while chrome

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while playing Rocket League

BSOD while playing Rocket League: Hello. I had a BSOD while I was playing Rocket League: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I also had Discord opened with a stream. I suspect that maybe it's something with the cpu driver, but I am not sure. Can you guys help me interpret this dump file? Thank you. Microsoft R...
  6. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  8. BSOD in windows 10 while opening Chrome

BSOD in windows 10 while opening Chrome: Getting BSOD while opening Chrome. Error is Bad pool mfesapsn.sys. What to do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-in-windows-10-while-opening-chrome/b299e7ed-f74e-451a-b351-9f23d7bb8e7f
  9. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  10. Random BSOD - while Chrome open

Random BSOD - while Chrome open: 1) For startup and recovery system failure: un-check automatically restart When automatically restart is unchecked and there is a BSOD you will see a BSOD window. The BSOD window has a counter and rises to 100%. Please allow this to rise to 100% before rebooting. On...