Windows 10: BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can someone please check my minidump Attachment 90761 55918 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fus, Jul 10, 2016.

1. FUS
    fus Win User

BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

can someone please check my minidump Attachment 90761

:)

2. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD while watching video in browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)

Here are the bsod_minidumps, MSInfo32_export, Speccy_export.

It's very strange that this behaviour is random - it appears from time to time. Sometimes I watch video and there is nothing, sometimes there are several BSODs in a row. I didn't find a straight corellation between watching videos in a browser and BSODs,
    but I have noticed that BSOD doesn't appear when I do all the other things (watching video in a local desktop player, playing games, working with Office, etc.).

Nikita Glukhov, Jul 10, 2016
  3. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD while watching video in browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR points to a problem with your Hardware. Do the steps one by one until I figure out something from the BSODs. BugCheck Code 124

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 10, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

You System Specs don't match what I'm seeing in the files included in the zip you uploaded.
    For instance:

Specs: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 650 T
    dxdiag output: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Dumps have no useful data and one is 0 bytes.

Looks like you have Driver Verifier enabled, why and when did you do this? It's a great tool if it's setup correctly.
    Disabling it may resolve your problem.

Follow these tutorial:

Driver Verifier is a diagnostic tool built into Windows 10, it is designed to verify both native Microsoft drivers and third party drivers. Driver Verifier's verification process involves putting heavy stress on drivers with the intention of making bad, outdated, incompatible or misbehaving drivers fail. The required result is a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) which will generate a crash dump for debugging purposes.
    Machines exposed to Driver Verifier will run very sluggishly due to the stress being applied to the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10

Pay close attention to

BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR [​IMG]
    PART TWO
    BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR [​IMG]

and make sure the correct boxes are checked.

Warning:
    It is not advised to run Driver Verifier for more than 48 hours at a time. Disable Driver Verifier after 48 hours or after receiving a BSOD, whichever happens soonest.

Always create a Restore Point prior to enabling Driver Verifier.

What we're looking for is a BSOD with a mini dump that will tell us what driver caused it.

Ztruker, Jul 10, 2016
  5. FUS
    fus Win User
    i followed this and posted the minidumps thx

6. Ztruker Win User
    Where did you post them? You should re-run DM_Log_collector and post the zip file here.

Ztruker, Jul 11, 2016
  7. FUS
    fus Win User
    i posted it on my first post

8. FUS
    fus Win User

9. Ztruker Win User
    The latest dump indicates a problem with ESEADriver2.sys. eseadriver2.sys is digitally signed by E-Sports Entertainment LLC.
    Get rid of the software associated with this, see if that resolves the problem.

What about Driver Verifier? Why was it enabled. It's still enabled.

Ztruker, Jul 11, 2016
  10. FUS
    fus Win User
    Okay I uninstalled esea and i followed all the steps to disable it

11. Ztruker Win User
    Good, let's see what happens.

Ztruker, Jul 12, 2016
  12. FUS
    fus Win User
  13. Ztruker Win User

Please post everything here, in this thread, not in some other location. Makes it easier.

Also, Verifier is still enabled. Try disabling it via a Elevated Command Prompt.

Press Ctrl + X, select Command Prompt (Admin).
    Type verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail and hit Enter.
    Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

If that doesn't work, try verifier /bootmode oneboot and hit Enter.
    Reboot twice. The first time Driver Verifier will be enabled, the 2nd time it should not be.

Ztruker, Jul 13, 2016
  14. FUS
    fus Win User
    Okay thanks again I followed the second step I haven't been getting any yet

15. Ztruker Win User
    From a Elevated Command Prompt, enter:

>verifier /query

You should get No drivers are currently verified. as a response if it's off.

Also,

verifier /reset

Clears Driver Verifier flags and driver settings. This option requires system reboot to take effect.

Ztruker, Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD while firefox

2. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG: Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870) Issue: My PC keeps on getting BSOD (Whea_Uncorrectable_Error) ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING PUBG Things Ive done: -Updated drivers -Sfc/Scannow -Chkdsk -Cleared dump files -MEMORY TEST - ALL GOOD -CPU STRESS TET - ALL...
  3. BSOD while gaming: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD while gaming: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi all. So I've build a brand new machine recently who faced a couple of problems here but I though the hard part was way behind. Two days ago I was playing Star Citizen then Gang Beast for almost 2 or 3 hours straight, no problem. Yesterday I was willing to play Hellblade...
  4. BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_Error while running Discord and Google Chrome

BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_Error while running Discord and Google Chrome: Hey, I could use some help. Background Story. I have this error for quite long now, it has slowly become worse over time. I remember like 1-2 years maybe 3 years ago, I started to get this error when I played counter strike global offensive. I tried to fix back then, but not...
  5. BSOD while browsing firefox

BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  6. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.: Hey guys; having WHEA's pop up after random amounts of time while playing ARMA, or generally any game, really. CPU - Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz GPU - Palit GeForce 2060 RTX RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengance @ 2133MHz MBoard - B360M-DS3H - Gigabyte HDD - 2TB HDD Unknown Make/Model SSD...
  7. BSOD While playing Xcom2 0x00000124 whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD While playing Xcom2 0x00000124 whea_uncorrectable_error: I Recently got Xcom 2 and while playing it i got a restart and when i was playing it again i got a BSOD, Any suggestions in whats going on? No other game causes any trouble. Just this one.Attachment 82168 hal.dll+35f1f and ntoskrnl.dll seem to be a problem i have no idea...
  8. BSOD while using Firefox

BSOD while using Firefox: Hi, I'm a first time poster, but this forum has helped me out quite a few times in the past and people here seem to know their stuff, so... Anyway, today was the second time I got a blue screen since getting this computer, like half a year or so ago. It came with Windows...
  9. BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends

BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends: i tryed useing the program you say i need too use for helping you, but it does not complet i just stops. i dont know if i need to give it more time but i stod for 3 hours~ stuck or something at "0:42:45,82: Creating sysinfo file" 93153
  10. Constant BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing Vermintide

Constant BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing Vermintide: So, my PC has had few BSODs prior to this, but now something is wrong and severely. I'm getting BSODs at least once in every match I play in vermintide. Been doing my best doing memchecks, resetting BIOS settings and trying out RAM sticks solo and in different slots (it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does firefox cause whea

2. firefox cause whea error