Windows 10: BSOD while pc idle - again!

Discus and support BSOD while pc idle - again! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; new BSOD today in Win10 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys (i think) have you guys seen this before, or been able to fix it? thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Funjunkie6, Dec 22, 2016.

1. BSOD while pc idle - again!

new BSOD today in Win10 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys (i think)

have you guys seen this before, or been able to fix it?

thanks.

(see my other thread, 5 bsods in 5 days)

:)

Funjunkie6, Dec 22, 2016
  2. LesHintz Win User

Continuing BSOD issue

OK, I will try that for a while. There has only been one more BSOD in the last two days. Again, occurring while the system was idle (Checked for any scheduled activities during that time - none). Again, it was the same fault ntoskrnl.exe +142940.

LesHintz, Dec 22, 2016
  3. MtSeldon Win User
    System restarts after sometime without user interaction.

I started the computer in safe mode , and computer ran with a BSOD .

now how am i going to find what's responsible for the BSOD while computer is idle?

MtSeldon, Dec 22, 2016
  4. Spectrum Win User

BSOD while pc idle - again!

This time, the minidump is reporting that the faulting driver is stdriverx64.sys, this is a SoundTap Streaming Audio driver. If this isn't something you use, I'd remove the driver and associated software, as well as any devices that may be using it.

Spectrum, Dec 22, 2016
  5. no worries - thank you

Funjunkie6, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while pc idle - again!

1. BSOD while pc idle - again! - Similar Threads - BSOD while idle

2. Repeated BSoDs while idling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSoDs while idling: I have experienced multiple BSoDs with the stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have scanned and repaired system files as well as the C: drive. All my drivers as well as my OS are up to date. I just unpacked my computer after a move and I am concerned that it may be a hardware...
  3. Repeated BSoDs while idling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSoDs while idling: I have experienced multiple BSoDs with the stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have scanned and repaired system files as well as the C: drive. All my drivers as well as my OS are up to date. I just unpacked my computer after a move and I am concerned that it may be a hardware...
  4. BSOD while my pc idles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while my pc idles: Whenever I leave my computer on and walk away from it for significant periods of time somewhere between an hour and a schoolday it's usually undergone a BSOD somewhere in that timeframe. I want to keep my computer operating as a plex server for a week when I take a vacation...
  5. BSOD while my pc idles

BSOD while my pc idles: Whenever I leave my computer on and walk away from it for significant periods of time somewhere between an hour and a schoolday it's usually undergone a BSOD somewhere in that timeframe. I want to keep my computer operating as a plex server for a week when I take a vacation...
  6. BSOD While my pc idle

BSOD While my pc idle: my pc often gets bsod when it's idle never when playing games... i've tried several ways such as changing ram, moving ram slots but the bsod still appears and the bsod that appears is often marked with the code ntkrnlmp.exe .. maybe someone can help me?specRyzen 5 3500Ab350m...
  7. BSOD While my pc idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While my pc idle: my pc often gets bsod when it's idle never when playing games... i've tried several ways such as changing ram, moving ram slots but the bsod still appears and the bsod that appears is often marked with the code ntkrnlmp.exe .. maybe someone can help me?specRyzen 5 3500Ab350m...
  8. BSOD While my pc idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD while idling - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_ERROR

BSOD while idling - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_ERROR: I recently had my HP m6 ENVY laptop crash on me while the computer was idling. This occurred shortly after I had reinstalled my display drivers to fix an issue with the laptop crashing right after opening the lid to wake it up from sleep mode. Not sure if it has anything to...
  10. BSOD at night while idle

BSOD at night while idle: This has been going on for awhile and I cant seem to figure out the issue. I have turned off all C-State settings to fix the issue but there problem is still there. 27462