Windows 10: BSOD while playing APEX

Discus and support BSOD while playing APEX in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got my newly build PC due to the BSOD problem and playing this game normally for 2 months and now it the same problem with the same error code "whea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackNicolus_XI, Feb 23, 2021.

1. BSOD while playing APEX

I got my newly build PC due to the BSOD problem and playing this game normally for 2 months and now it the same problem with the same error code "whea uncorrectable error" like **** I just build my PC now there's a problem with the hardware I'm not sure the window OS is suck or It's my fault.

:)

JackNicolus_XI, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

BSOD while playing APEX

1. BSOD while playing APEX - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing Apex Legends: I keep randomly getting a BSOD along with the error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing Apex Legends. Already tried updating all available drivers and OSSpecs:Device: Legion 5 15ACH6HCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800HGPU; RTX 3060 Mobile...
  3. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex Legends: I keep randomly getting a BSOD along with the error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing Apex Legends. Already tried updating all available drivers and OSSpecs:Device: Legion 5 15ACH6HCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800HGPU; RTX 3060 Mobile...
  4. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex Legends: So as the title suggests, I have encountered the fabled BSOD while in a game of Apex. This has not happened before. Can anyone shed some light on this, I can provide minidump file if required....
  5. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

BSOD while playing Apex Legends: So as the title suggests, I have encountered the fabled BSOD while in a game of Apex. This has not happened before. Can anyone shed some light on this, I can provide minidump file if required....
  6. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex Legends: Hello. I am facing constant BSOD crashes while playing Apex Legends. The error I get is "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA". I have run memory diagnostics and everything comes back clean. Can somebody help me with this issue? I also have mini dumps available of these crashes....
  7. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

BSOD while playing Apex Legends: Hello. I am facing constant BSOD crashes while playing Apex Legends. The error I get is "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA". I have run memory diagnostics and everything comes back clean. Can somebody help me with this issue? I also have mini dumps available of these crashes....
  8. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD while playing APEX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing APEX: It said "Whea uncorrectable error" while my PC is newly built. Here's the link to the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgxQ5zpPNI5tqiw4ehhhjCSkymkr?e=rDD2pI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-apex/073b3391-cbc8-42fd-8f7f-893f29e222fd
  10. BSOD while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex legends: Hey, is it possible, that only while playing APEX LEGENDS my pc tends to freeze/BSOD my whole computer? Followed by weird behaviour, i.e my pc afterwards will boot without all devices recognized, what I mean by that is that after my pc freezes I have to restart it...