Windows 10: BSOD while playing browser game.

Discus and support BSOD while playing browser game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It seems to be targeting a windows kernel driver. So it could be a cause of a possible hardware issue. Lets run some hardware tests. Memtest86: Run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smv1973, Aug 1, 2016.

1. BSOD while playing browser game.

It seems to be targeting a windows kernel driver. So it could be a cause of a possible hardware issue. Lets run some hardware tests.

Memtest86: Run this for a minimum of 8 passes. It is good to run it before bed for overnight. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Run this first and lets see if there are any results. Also, I would take a look at your BIOS for an update:

Code: BIOS_VERSION: V11.13 BIOS_DATE: 10/09/2012[/quote] American Megatrends Inc. - BIOS ⁄ UEFI Firmware

Post back with results!

HonorGamer, Aug 28, 2016
  2. smv1973 Win User

ok I will try to run the test tonight. I just read how to run the test and sadly I don't have a free USB flash drive to use. It will take me a day or two to get one. I am very sorry for the delay. Had 2 more crashes today. here is that report.

Attachment 99000

smv1973, Aug 29, 2016
  3. smv1973 Win User
    Found what was casing my computer to crash. It was scheduled scans for Malwarebytes that I had set to run while I would be playing my flash browser based game. Have 0 crash after I made changes to Malwarebytes scan schedule. I still plan to run that test just to be safe. than you very much for all the help.

smv1973, Sep 14, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD while playing browser game.

That's a good find. Hope that resolves it for you.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while playing browser game.

1. BSOD while playing browser game. - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. BSOD while not playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while not playing games: My computer keeps crashing while I'm not playing games. I have attached the dump files from driver verifier. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqSuzQPDJgrdgW4Jt4bvAsCpRz6O?e=1KCz1d...
  4. BSOD while playing games.

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD while playing games.: My latest BSOD was "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" But I have had other ones as well, that I can't remember. They seem to happen almost exlusively within one game (Star Wars Battlefront 2) have occasionally happen in other games as well. System is: i9 9900k 32 gb ddr4 3200 RTX3080...
  5. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  6. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  7. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: My computer crashes to BSOD while playing various games, the BSOD varies from SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED to HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED. The only information I gained while doing a driver check was that cmuac.sys was causing one of the BSOD's...
  8. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: I recently updated my computer by installing a new MB, CPU, RAMs, and an M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...
  9. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I'm new here and I discover this forum from the HP support. I have BSOD from the half of May when I play some games. The weird thing is that I have the blue screen only on some games not all. Like GTA V or the forest while with other games I'm fine. I'm sure this is not...
  10. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I bought my pc 2 months ago and recently i got my pc getting BSOD while playing games. The BSOD occurs only while i'm playing games It said error: System_Service_Exception 50705