Windows 10: BSOD while playing certain games

Discus and support BSOD while playing certain games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built a new machine and it worked fine for two months. After sometime of playing rust my computer crashed, ever since i havent been able to play any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vest410, Apr 5, 2017.

1. vest410 Win User

BSOD while playing certain games

I built a new machine and it worked fine for two months. After sometime of playing rust my computer crashed, ever since i havent been able to play any demanding game. It will consistently crash once a game begins running and randomly while browsing. Ive taken it into a shop after some trouble shooting and still didn't get anything figured out all help will be much appreciated.
    Here is my latest dump file
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    If you need any other information just ask

:)

vest410, Apr 5, 2017
  2. Drexl Win User

I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

I'm getting this specific BSOD as well. Currently it only occurs while playing Starbound, and only in certain locations in the game. I have the latest NVIDIA drivers and I likewise saw nothing like this until the most recent windows update.

Drexl, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Certain keys unresponsive while playing games.

I have installed all updates and when I'm playing World of Warcraft in fullscreen mode a lot of my keys become unresponsive as well.

JoshuaToney, Apr 5, 2017
  4. BSOD while playing certain games

Go HERE and download the DM Log Collector Tool then upload the zip it generates. This will give us much more data to go on.

For now from the one minidump provided, this is what I see:

You have a bugcheck code of 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

What this almost always means is that you have hardware that is failing. By the sounds of it, video card is likely culprit. Please run that tool and we might be able to get a better idea of what is going on.

ArazelEternal, Apr 5, 2017
  5. vest410 Win User
    I would love to make it easier for you but i tried using the tool and it doesnt create the zip file onto my desktop like it says and am having trouble finding it. Any recommendations would be appreciated

vest410, Apr 5, 2017
  6. vest410 Win User
    Any suggestions for getting the tool or my pc working?

vest410, Apr 20, 2017
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Look for a folder called TFDebugfiles. Everything should be in there as that is where it's collected and where the zip file is generated from. If you've moved you account files to another partition that may be causing a problem.

Ztruker, Apr 21, 2017
  8. vest410 Win User

Searched my C and D drive for TFdebugfiles and didnt find anything. Should i just try re downloading and rerunning it?

vest410, Apr 23, 2017
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Are you redirecting you user files to a location other than your boot C: drive?

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while playing certain games - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. Computer BSoDs while playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSoDs while playing certain games.: For a couple of weeks now, I've been getting BSoDs while playing some games and I can't seem to figure it out on my own. I have tried a couple of things to try and fix the issue but with no success, the reason for crashing has changed though, so either I fixed one issue, or...
  3. Computer BSoDs while playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSoDs while playing certain games.: For a couple of weeks now, I've been getting BSoDs while playing some games and I can't seem to figure it out on my own. I have tried a couple of things to try and fix the issue but with no success, the reason for crashing has changed though, so either I fixed one issue, or...
  4. Computer BSoDs while playing certain games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  6. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  7. PC crashes, BSOD while trying to play certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes, BSOD while trying to play certain games: Ever since I built my first PC, I had trouble playing certain games ig: Destiny 2, Apex Legends. I've spent hours trying to figure out what's causing my computer to BSOD when loading into those games. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  8. BSOD after playing certain games for a while

BSOD after playing certain games for a while: I've been having blue screens recently after playing certain games DBZ Kakarot and Prison Architect so far have given me blue screens consistently and I can't seem to fix it. I have stress tested every single component on my computer in various ways, but it only happens when...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD while playing certain games

Windows 10 BSOD while playing certain games: Hi, I'm having this issue whereby when I'm playing certain games, Windows will BSOD after a certain period of time. My most recent one was while playing Halo Reach. Not even like 10 minutes in, the game crashed then I couldn't exit out of the game (ALT+F4 didn't work and...
  10. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: I get BSOD's when playing certain games; Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Civilization VI, and Witcher 3. However, I don't get BSOD's when playing Crysis 3, or Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. The driver that's causing it is Hal.dll. My PSU is new, and I ran the windows memory test and...