Windows 10: BSOD While playing CS:GO win32kfull.sys

Discus and support BSOD While playing CS:GO win32kfull.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, seems i'm back, well... I was playing cs:go 5 minutes ago and my mouse just get stuck and 5 seconds before I got a BSOD. I have an update to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Meephz, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Meephz Win User

BSOD While playing CS:GO win32kfull.sys

Hello, seems i'm back, well... I was playing cs:go 5 minutes ago and my mouse just get stuck and 5 seconds before I got a BSOD. I have an update to do and also will try to reinstall my nvidia driver but I'm here for ask if someone can read this minidump and point if I have another problem.

The first and the only that windows save is win32kfull.sys but 1 minutos after(while windows booting) i get another BSOD with something related to graphics drivers.

Thank you very much in advance!

Attachment 132074
    edit logs from dm collector, sorry.

:)

Meephz, Apr 25, 2017

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Apr 25, 2017
  3. rivenbeef Win User
    BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) error

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I have been having a problem with BSODs at random times with the error "BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)". I am running an ASUS with an i7-3770. Anyone have a solution? Getting fed up and files getting
    corrupted so I am getting pretty close to going back to windows 7. Thank you!

rivenbeef, Apr 25, 2017
  4. BSOD While playing CS:GO win32kfull.sys

BSOD While playing CS:GO win32kfull.sys [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Apr 25, 2017
  5. philc43 Win User
    Are you still getting crashes after the updates? There is only one crash mini-dump in the logs and it does not provide much clue for me.

Please post a new logfile if you have any more BSOD events.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD While playing CS:GO win32kfull.sys

1. BSOD While playing CS:GO win32kfull.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD While playing

2. BSOD win32kfull

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD win32kfull: HiI have started to get this blue screen error any ideas. There are no driver problems in device manager. Please let me know if you can see what has happened,I have left the latest dmp files herehttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/ei6t5oy0u4afik3/AAB8iAzMZhNvWtGnSTHePIK3a?dl=0Thanks...
  3. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO: Hi, Can anyone advise how to deal with my issue on CS GO, every time I played the games, it will always go to BSOD. its randomly happening and I have no idea which driver or hardware causing it. Here is my system info below: Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version...
  4. BSOD: SYMBOL_NAME: win32kfull+30438

BSOD: SYMBOL_NAME: win32kfull+30438: Hello! I play Far Cry 5 and have been BSOD Here is my dump file: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\artem\Desktop\072420-37640-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump...
  5. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  6. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  7. BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it: So, this is really my first time writing ANY topic online. But here goes, I bought a gaming laptop, an MSI gt72vr 7re Dominator Pro,I have had for one year, you can check online for specs and stuff, im playing quite a lot of games, from online to offline and never really...
  8. BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys

BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys: Hi all, I have been experiencing this BSOD: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal, L1C63x64.sys for a few months now. When it happens, it is only when I am in the middle of gaming (Overwatch). After some research, I see that there are many of the same problems with my ethernet...
  9. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...