Windows 10: BSOD while playing Darkest Dungeon, Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD while playing Darkest Dungeon, Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One BSOD today and multiple in the past. All of them were triggered while the application "Darkest Dungeon.exe" was running. I tried updating my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Megazeru, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Megazeru Win User

BSOD while playing Darkest Dungeon, Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

One BSOD today and multiple in the past. All of them were triggered while the application "Darkest Dungeon.exe" was running. I tried updating my drivers from my manufacturer's website but it hasn't fixed the problem.

The DM Log Collector is attached.

:)

Megazeru, Feb 10, 2018
  2. TushantS Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Feb 10, 2018
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL While playing games

Hello,

Occasionally while playing a game on my PC it will freeze and then a few seconds later go to a BSOD with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Driver Verify created a minidump but I do not know how to open the .dmp or how to examine it to see what causes this crash.

This has been an ongoing issue for me and I've tried re-installing and updating multiple drivers to no prevail. Please help!

Thank you,

-Andrew

andrew49andrew, Feb 10, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

One of these crash dumps showed the following:

Code: Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nongraf-skl-v4836.inf_amd64_3a7431f73f9f0636\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys[/quote] It looks as if you have the following graphics driver version installed:

Driver c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\nongraf-skl-v4836.inf_amd64_3a7431f73f9f0636\igdkmd64.sys (22.20.16.4836, 12.80 MB (13,422,560 bytes), 1/25/2018 8:47 PM)

This is the correct one from the Lenovo website but is not the most recent from INTEL which is Version 23.20.16.4901

You could try updating to this one: Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10

philc43, Feb 11, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    The logs displayed software to bypass the activation of windows.
    Please explain.

zbook, Feb 11, 2018
  6. Megazeru Win User
    I use that software to activate Microsoft Office 2013 on my computer. Mainly for use of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and OneNote.

Megazeru, Feb 11, 2018
  7. Megazeru Win User
    Tried updating to the lastest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 but it said, "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer."

Megazeru, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while playing Darkest Dungeon, Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard...
  3. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, this is the second time this error has occurred on my pc, and I have checked all drivers, and they are all up to date. At this point, I have no idea what is wrong, and I politely ask for some assistance. Here is the Minidump:...
  4. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory crash. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, it showed there are no problem. My BSOD minidump is attached....
  5. BSOD with IRQL_not_less_or_equal Code while launching a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with IRQL_not_less_or_equal Code while launching a game: So basically I get an BSOD every single time I launch Spintires Mudrunner. The reason of crashing In the dump files is ntoskrnl.exe. I have run the memory diagnostic test and there were no errors,I defragmented my HDD, made sure my GPU,CPU and Motherboard drivers are up to...
  6. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I just recently reinstalled my Windows to try and fix multiple blue-screen crashes and I've updated all my drivers as well as performed a disk check and a system file check which said it repaired everything. Now I've got the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" blue-screen. Minidump...
  7. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...
  8. BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all, I've been getting consistent BSODs while playing games, particularly in intensive situations such as high data load or graphics. I've tried updating video drivers to no avail. I would appreciate any insight as to what could be causing this. Thank you in advance!...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games: After 10-30mins I'm getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while Im playing lineage 2. I got new PC ASUS ROG GL553VD. I was playing GTA V and Mass Effect before and didnt have got such a problem. I can normally use my PC. I've checked hardware and memory with Windows 10...
  10. BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been having BSOD's mostly while playing Dota 2. It's happened randomly in the past but yesterday it happened twice while playing Dota 2 and today, it happened once while I was in a lync call. I've tried troubleshooting by following the instructions here:...