Windows 10: BSOD while playing Deus Ex:Mankind Divided on SSD

Discus and support BSOD while playing Deus Ex:Mankind Divided on SSD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an update to this thread. I might have a possible answer to the BSOD. I attempted to clone my Windows 10 drive to the Samsung SSD (850 EVO) to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dlwmacgregor, Jan 20, 2017.

1. BSOD while playing Deus Ex:Mankind Divided on SSD

I have an update to this thread.
    I might have a possible answer to the BSOD. I attempted to clone my Windows 10 drive to the Samsung SSD (850 EVO) to see if I could "force" the error. After about an hour when the cloning was just about done (less than a minute) I started receiving "write errors".
    I was using Acronis True Image 2017. I only captured 3 errors but I continued to click "ignore" and got many many errors.
    I am now running an extended test on the SSD.
    I'm thinking that is might be possible that the original BSOD was caused by a corrupt file from a faulty SSD.
    I'll update here when I have more data.

dlwmacgregor, Feb 1, 2017

2. This is getting stranger and stranger.
    I took the SSD out of my primary PC and put it in my secondary Windows7 PC and cloned the OS.
    I then booted from the SSD without any problems.
    then I put the SSD back into my primary PC and booted it using my Windows 7 HDD and did a surface test on the SSD using MiniTool. No errors.
    Then I cloned my Windows 10 HDD using the same MiniTool utility. No errors during the clone.
    Added an entry in my EasyBCD for the new SSD and attempted to boot from it.
    As soon as the login screen appeared it started flashing quickly. I let it do that for about 30 seconds and had to press the reset button to stop it.
    Apparently during those few seconds it marked all my internal HDDs as "dirty". Why?

This is getting stranger and stranger. I'll start a new thread.

dlwmacgregor, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while playing Deus Ex:Mankind Divided on SSD

1. BSOD while playing Deus Ex:Mankind Divided on SSD - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  3. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  4. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  6. SSD partitions : divided space on this drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD partitions : divided space on this drive.: I'll post two images before and after. ssd Before : After : I want to restore previous state of this SSD ; as shown in first picture. So I can have more space for software , etc . 179755
  7. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  8. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  9. Failed install of Deus Ex Human Revolution

Failed install of Deus Ex Human Revolution: I install Deus Ex Human Revolution and when I tried to run the game Direct X 11 setup screen came up, and it failed. The drop down box "Resolution" and "Refresh rate" where blank. The strange thing was this game worked before I tried to install Windows 7, on the wrong drive...
  10. BSOD playing DX Mankind Divided, Everspace

BSOD playing DX Mankind Divided, Everspace: I have been having for a few months: random crashes, mostly while playing resource-intensive games. My first guess was a temp issue, but neither CPU or GPU temp goes above 70°C. My second guess was PSU, as I replaced an old GTX 460 with a GTX 780 a few months before the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deus ex bsod