Windows 10: BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

Discus and support BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mchern5, Jan 1, 2017.

1. mchern5 Win User

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the internet and watching movies. I haven't had these kinds of issues before and the BSODs kind of popped up out of nowhere. I've attached the dump log as requested. Thank you again!

Matt

:)

mchern5, Jan 1, 2017

2. i am using lumia phone and faced a heating problem.

i have same problem.

my lumia 640 dual sim also heating when i play a game and browse the internet and watching video content the phone is heating.please tell me what is the solution for this issue.

HarShil Choudhary, Jan 1, 2017
  3. eugene.k Win User
    WP 8.1 - YouTube embedded videos make the phone hang when browsing in IE (Lumia 720)

After updating to 8.1 Internet Explorer became very unstable while watching videos. Somethimes when I browse the site with YouTube embedded video and try to play the video, the screen filckers, video is not played properly and the phone hangs very hard,
    so I have to reboot the phone.

It doesn't happen If I watch the video directly on the YouTube site - the issue is reproducing with videos embedded into other sites.

I tried to clear the browser cache, reset the Phone etc. It doesn't help.

eugene.k, Jan 1, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

The earliest of your dumpfiles is
    Code: BugCheck 12B, {ffffffffc00002c4, 542, 11f4660, ffffa081f417c000} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption --------- 3: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b) This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error. Arguments: Arg1: ffffffffc00002c4, virtual address mapping the corrupted page Arg2: 0000000000000542, physical page number Arg3: 00000000011f4660, zero Arg4: ffffa081f417c000, zero Debugging Details: ------------------ BUGCHECK_STR: PAGE_NOT_ZERO CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1 DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION PROCESS_NAME: MemCompression[/quote] Start with testing your Memory.
    Memory Test.
    Please start with diagnosing the system RAM first. You can use the free tool "Memtest86+" to stress test the RAM.

How to run "Memtest" - RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Tutorials
    Make sure you are using the latest version 5.01 - Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

You can stop the test even if a single error is found during the test. Otherwise continue the test for 8-10 passes and post a screenshot with next reply. 8 passes is the recommended bare minimum but more passes will give better result.

lifetec, Jan 1, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  3. Computer BSOD, happens mostly while browsing or watching videos

Computer BSOD, happens mostly while browsing or watching videos: So, my computer is new, built within the last month. Last couple weeks, have been getting a few BSOD. Updated some drivers, but it keeps happening. Not sure what is going on. 61914
  4. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...
  5. Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...

Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...: Hello TenForum, My computer has been crashing for a while now; it seems to be independent of what I am doing on my system. I have tried many things already but to no avail. Here are the errors I have been seeing with the BSOD: Critical Process Died Unexpected Store...
  6. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  7. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  8. BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos

BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos: I have reached my limits trying to find the cause of this on my own, please help. My desktop PC bluescreens randomly when I use it, sometimes multiple times per day, sometimes not for several days. The usual BSOD error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have ran a...
  9. BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors

BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors: I have had 5 blue screens since I reinstalled windows from a update that did not install properly, also aswell as getting blue screens on the last install of windows 10, but I don't have the Mini dumps for that install. Usually the computer will blue screen when I'm on chrome...
  10. BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Crash while browsing or watching videos

BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Crash while browsing or watching videos: My issue doesn't really happen while playing games. It happened once while I was in a game. I simply spend more time not playing games, so imo it makes sense that this crash happens while I'm not playing games. I don't know. The primary display goes solid green and the...