Windows 10: BSOD while playing League of Legends

Discus and support BSOD while playing League of Legends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by markoskarabinakis, Sep 4, 2019.

1. BSOD while playing League of Legends

Hi ,

i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now,

i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2 minutes and did not had to restart my pc

Anyways like i said i would get a bsod either on loading screen or in game while playing , i cant figure out why , i have reinstalled the game multiple times , made sure i had my gpu updated and that i was on the latest game patch plus my pc specs are supposed to be able to run the game on recommended and last but not least i have used multiple times the repair tool of league of legend's client to repair any corrupted files , can someone help me ??

:)

markoskarabinakis, Sep 4, 2019
  2. DanST Win User

Consecutive BSOD playing League of Legends, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD while playing League of Legends [​IMG]

DanST, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Ralph San Win User
    League Of Legends - BSOD

Hi Ethan,

There are few causes that could possibly lead to a Blue Screen of Death error, like the game that you're playing (in your case it's League of Legends) is not fully downloaded or it might be corrupted. Another cause is your graphics card cannot handle the
    graphics of the game.

What I suggest is you to uninstall League of Legends, then reinstall it again. In addition, make sure that you're on the latest patch.

If issue persists after reinstalling the game, try to change all the in-game settings related to graphics to it's minimum. Afterwards, check at least three champions with high visual quality skills, e.g. Final Spark (Lux's ultimate which causes the main
    issue), Syndra's Unleashed Power, and Galio's Bulwark, if it'll cause a Blue Screen error.

Give us an update once you've done the suggested troubleshooting above, so we can check what will be the next thing to do.

Regards.

Ralph San, Sep 4, 2019
  4. xledruidx Win User

BSOD while playing League of Legends

different bsods playing league of legends.

hello guys, i have some different bsods playing league of legends. please advice. sometimes my pc just crashes without bsod. the kind where screen freezes and a really loud buzzing noice comes of of headphones.

xledruidx, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

BSOD while playing League of Legends

1. BSOD while playing League of Legends - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  6. different bsods playing league of legends.

different bsods playing league of legends.: hello guys, i have some different bsods playing league of legends. please advice. sometimes my pc just crashes without bsod. the kind where screen freezes and a really loud buzzing noice comes of of headphones. 30005
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  8. BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends

BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends: i tryed useing the program you say i need too use for helping you, but it does not complet i just stops. i dont know if i need to give it more time but i stod for 3 hours~ stuck or something at "0:42:45,82: Creating sysinfo file" 93153
  9. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...