Windows 10: BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

Discus and support BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having multiple kinds of BSODs while playing R6 Extraction. Such as;hardware.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONntoskrnl.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yahyatoraman, Feb 4, 2022.

1. BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

I am having multiple kinds of BSODs while playing R6 Extraction. Such as;hardware.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALntoskrnl.exe DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSo i contacted Ubisoft and after trying multiple solutions in 4 days, they informed me with the fact that my gpu is not in use according to my system files. Which i think is not correct. I am playing lots of other games which are using my gpu. I would be happy if anyone clarifies this for me.

:)

yahyatoraman, Feb 4, 2022
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Feb 4, 2022
  3. BSOD Playing Rainbow Six Siege,Rust.

Whenever i play rainbow six siege it Crashs about 3 mins into a game.
    Whenever i play rust its very random some times it will crash some times it will not but when ever it crashs it does not give me a bsod it use to be it just stopped it turns my computer off completly with out a bsod.

killermanlol, Feb 4, 2022
  4. BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

1. BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction - Similar Threads - BSOD While playing

2. My windows keeps going to BSOD while playing rainbow six siege

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows keeps going to BSOD while playing rainbow six siege: I've been experiencing my windows going to BSOD while launching Rainbow Six Siege it happen in the middle of the game or launching the game its giving me a numerous codes like "page fault in non paged area" and "system tread exception not handled" I've went through a lot of...
  3. My windows keeps going to BSOD while playing rainbow six siege

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows keeps going to BSOD while playing rainbow six siege: I've been experiencing my windows going to BSOD while launching Rainbow Six Siege it happen in the middle of the game or launching the game its giving me a numerous codes like "page fault in non paged area" and "system tread exception not handled" I've went through a lot of...
  4. Rainbow Six Extraction not Launching or Working on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rainbow Six Extraction not Launching or Working on PC: [ATTACH]Is Rainbow Six Extraction not launching or working on your Windows 11/10 PC? Here is a complete guide on you can fix the launching issues with Rainbow Six Extraction and run the game smoothly. Rainbow Six Extraction is a popular multiplayer tactical shooter game...
  5. BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction: I am having multiple kinds of BSODs while playing R6 Extraction. Such as;hardware.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALntoskrnl.exe DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSo i contacted Ubisoft and after trying multiple solutions in 4 days, they informed me...
  6. BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction: I am having multiple kinds of BSODs while playing R6 Extraction. Such as;hardware.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALntoskrnl.exe DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSo i contacted Ubisoft and after trying multiple solutions in 4 days, they informed me...
  7. Im having lots of BSOD while playing Rainbow six

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im having lots of BSOD while playing Rainbow six: the last one was Memory Management BSOD , Colif from tom's hardware forums suggest that i post about this issue here, after days of trying to figure out what is causing this. this is a link to my thread there Question - BSOD '' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' Mini dump link...
  8. Random BSOD while playing Rainbow Six Siege.

Random BSOD while playing Rainbow Six Siege.: Hello, starting around August 28th I started to experience various BSODs randomly when playing Rainbow Six Siege. Built this PC back in July, and everything was perfectly fine up to that point. No new drivers or software were installed around the time I started having issues....
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQ BSOD playing Rainbow Six Siege

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQ BSOD playing Rainbow Six Siege: Hi All, I recently started having issues where my game would freeze and then close for no reason. Soon after I started getting memory related BSOD errors including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have tried running windows memory diagnostic but it found no...
  10. BSOD Playing Rainbow Six Siege,Rust.

BSOD Playing Rainbow Six Siege,Rust.: Whenever i play rainbow six siege it Crashs about 3 mins into a game. Whenever i play rust its very random some times it will crash some times it will not but when ever it crashs it does not give me a bsod it use to be it just stopped it turns my computer off completly with...