Windows 10: BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor

Discus and support BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built a PC with Asus Radeon 380 Strix 4gb graphics card. But 5 minutes into playing the game the screen went red and i had to manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pauly1995, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Pauly1995 Win User

BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor

I recently built a PC with Asus Radeon 380 Strix 4gb graphics card. But 5 minutes into playing the game the screen went red and i had to manually restart. After restarting the pc it blue screened and had to be restarted again. Any help would be appreciated! also GPU fans dont seen to be running either.

:)

Pauly1995, Apr 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 PC - Suddenly shuts down with no warning message

Odd although it does explain why it would crash on Mass Effect Andromeda and Shadows of Mordor but it was running normally while playing Star Wars the Old Republic, a MMO

WillardGilchrist, Apr 24, 2016
  3. Ivan G G Win User
    Windows 10 Fall Creator Update (ver. 1709) breaking games

For me too , games work only on DirectX 9 but not on 11 and 10 - awful ! I cant play Assassins Creed Rogue , Shadow of Mordor and a lot more

Ivan G G, Apr 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Pauly1995,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Does a BSOD only occur at that moment?

The crashes say there is a memory issue, but if a BSOD only occurs at that specific moment something else is going on.

5. Pauly1995 Win User
    Yes only when im about five minutes in.

Pauly1995, Apr 24, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
  7. Pauly1995 Win User
    I tried doing that but when it got to the updating driver stage the display adaptor expansion didnt show the graphics but the microsoft display adaptor. hence i installed it using the prebuilt installer and ran the game again. The pc crashed and the minidump files have been attached.

Pauly1995, Apr 24, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

When you installed the drivers, did you exclude as much as possible of the software side?

9. Pauly1995 Win User
    how do I know which ones to exclude?

Pauly1995, Apr 25, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    I quote
    It isn't possible to exclude all software, for that we'd need to install only the drivers what failed due to the detection problem, but as much as you can is possible.

Thema:

1. BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  3. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing: Hello,About 1 month ago I have built fresh PC and had no issues with it so far. I was running slight undervolt on my 4080 with stock CPU clocks and had no trouble in games like COD Vanguard, Hogwarts Legacy, Witcher 3 I was gaming for 3 hours and never had BSOD until I...
  4. BSOD while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop freezes while playing shadow of the tomb raider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes while playing shadow of the tomb raider: Here is my laptop specs System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 3/21/2021, 09:45:45 Machine name: SHASHWAT-PC Machine Id: {BBEE0DAD-071F-4007-A181-AACD44D78CB7} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0,...
  6. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  7. BSOD playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and more games.

BSOD playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and more games.: Hi!, I recently bought a new pc, these are the specs: - Motherboard: MSI B450M Gaming Plus - CPU:Procesador AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 4.2 Ghz - GPU:Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 8GB GDDR5 UEFI - RAM: HyperX Predator HX430C15PB3K2/16 - Kit de 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 3000 MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM -...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL when playing Shadow of War

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL when playing Shadow of War: Hello, I get a bsod that says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL whenever I play Middle Earth Shadow of War for an hour or more. This bsod or any other hasn't happened for any other game or software I use. This is the attachment with the zip file as instructed in the posting...
  9. Multiple different BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor

Multiple different BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor: Hello, I have come here because i am at my witts end to what is actually going wrong here. I end up getting a BSOD on a random timing while playing, sometimes 5 minutes in, on other times it can be that i have been playing for 2 hours already when it kicks in. It also...
  10. Red Screen and GPU fans not spinning while playing shadow of mordor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red Screen and GPU fans not spinning while playing shadow of mordor: I recently built a PC with Asus Radeon 380 Strix 4gb graphics card. But 5 minutes into playing the game the screen went red and i had to manually restart. Any help would be appreciated! also GPU fans dont seen to be running either. 47684

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i got blue screened while playing mmo