Windows 10: BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matzekatze1, Feb 12, 2021.

1. BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hey Guys,

since this morning i received multiple BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games.

I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed.

This Error only appears while playing video games.

I already did the Hard drive and Memtest with excelent results.

Some System information:

Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2004, build: 19041
    Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
    Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME A320M-K
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor 8664, level: 23
    12 logical processors, active mask: 4095
    RAM: 17110843392 bytes 15,9GB

Im writing you cause maybe you can find a hint in my memory.dmp that can really help me progress with this issue.

The File can be found here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anp8voeGb97iaeMdjIu-lFODvlk?e=a2DySR

It would be great if you can help me with this issue :-

Thanks

Matzekatze1

:)

Matzekatze1, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Nk91 Win User

BSOD playing specific video game IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Get these 2 BSOD while playing a video game (a beta). Got a 3rd BSOD after running Verifier

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

&

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

3rd BSOD type -> DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Never got BSOD really (maybe once a year before, Ive had 4-5 in last week, while playing a specific video game). Also had new nvidia drivers & windows upodate (since march ~11).

WinDbg preview points to

in 2 of the DMP. I have about 5 DMPs.

Would like some help resolving this issue.

PC is custom built, and has an interesting history BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL :).

3. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Feb 12, 2021
  4. BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD While playing

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games: Hi all! I started encountering an issue and I have no idea what to do now. I'll try my best to give a quick rundown :So. This issue only pops up when playing video games, as if I spend hours drawing or watching videos, no such thing happens. The BSOD can pop up anytime from 5...
  3. Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD: Random crashed while playing games and IRQL not less or Equal BSOD 64GiGs 3600Mhz i9 10900K Zotac 3080 Holo Amp Corsair MP510 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-crashed-while-playing-games-and/7ff82063-7e31-49b2-8156-09e62c1d9e1a
  4. BSOD While playing Video Games

BSOD While playing Video Games: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard drive and Memtest with...
  5. BSOD playing specific video game IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT &...

BSOD playing specific video game IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT &...: Get these 2 BSOD while playing a video game a beta. Got a 3rd BSOD after running Verifier IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3rd BSOD type -> DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION Never got BSOD really maybe once a year before, Ive had 4-5 in last week, while...
  6. BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all, I've been getting consistent BSODs while playing games, particularly in intensive situations such as high data load or graphics. I've tried updating video drivers to no avail. I would appreciate any insight as to what could be causing this. Thank you in advance!...
  7. BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA

BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA: HI, I have this problem for a while since upgrading to Win 10 ( free forced upgrade from Win 7 ) It got quite annoying so I did a free install of Win10 to ensure it wasn't old driver etc causing issues left behind from Win 7. I was playing WoW free trail and computer crashed...
  8. BSOD and freezing while playing video games

BSOD and freezing while playing video games: So the backstory: I played 7 Days to Die last weekend and had an odd freeze where everything locked up and the monitor suddenly looked like this: https://i.imgur.com/C9c5BGS.jpg I figured maybe it was an issue of graphics card drivers needing to be updated so the...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games: After 10-30mins I'm getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while Im playing lineage 2. I got new PC ASUS ROG GL553VD. I was playing GTA V and Mass Effect before and didnt have got such a problem. I can normally use my PC. I've checked hardware and memory with Windows 10...
  10. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...