Windows 10: BSOD while running Battlefront 2

Discus and support BSOD while running Battlefront 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been bsoding while playing battlefront 2 got 1 within about 20mins then got a blackscreen of death? went straight into bios then into start screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jadeonking, Jan 22, 2021.

1. BSOD while running Battlefront 2

Been bsoding while playing battlefront 2 got 1 within about 20mins then got a blackscreen of death? went straight into bios then into start screen​

only have one of the 3 minidumps as windows seems to be picky about what dumps it wants to write

steps taken so far trying a larger page file running sfc and verifier funny enough was able to play an hour with it on no problems and after turning it off started bsoding again updated gpu and some drivers from my motherboard provider

minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApjWVVtr1Q7inhWePRYhneu7VyG7?e=olzuBw

:)

Jadeonking, Jan 22, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Cannot Access Star Wars Battlefront 2 Beta

Hi,

I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront 2 last night so that my son could play the Beta on the xbox today.

We've not been able to access the game and keep getting a message saying it's not yet ready to play.

Any advice? I'm not a gamer and am a bit out of my depth!

Thanks,

Simon

* Moved from Community Participation Center

simonclarke1, Jan 23, 2021
  4. BSOD while running Battlefront 2

sw battlefront beta

i am having trouble running my sw battlefront beta on my pc. i updated my nvidia driver and it is telling me to update my intel driver as well but the driver it is telling me to download doesnt exist on the intel driver download web page.

theclapp287, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

BSOD while running Battlefront 2

1. BSOD while running Battlefront 2 - Similar Threads - BSOD while running

2. Battlefront 2 crashing with second monitor but not without

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefront 2 crashing with second monitor but not without: For the last month a few games on my computer Battlefront 2, Battlefield V have been crashing/black screening and then minimizing. I have tried a lot of methods to get rid of the crashing and then today I unplugged my second monitor and Battlefront 2 immediately started...
  3. Battlefront 2 crashing with second monitor but not without

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battlefront 2 crashing with second monitor but not without: For the last month a few games on my computer Battlefront 2, Battlefield V have been crashing/black screening and then minimizing. I have tried a lot of methods to get rid of the crashing and then today I unplugged my second monitor and Battlefront 2 immediately started...
  4. 2 BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 BSOD while gaming: Hello, Yesterday while I was playing a BSOD occured with the stop code: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000010, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8042c413e44.I ran a memory test but there were no problems, so I updated my gpu driver. Yet today I got another BSOD with the...
  5. BSOD while running games

BSOD while running games: Was playing The Forest and BSODed after my computer restarted it BSODed on the login screen did memory test and it came back fine and a complete reinstall of windows and still BSODed after...
  6. playing star wars battlefront

playing star wars battlefront: just playing a game I well get this bsod Attachment 100654 63068
  7. Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2

Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2: Hello! I Frequently get BSOD when I play DOTA 2. I am just using an APU and I can play without problems sometimes. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? Thank you in advance for the help. 77758
  8. BSOD While playing Team fortress 2

BSOD While playing Team fortress 2: After some time My PC crashes while playing team fortress 2. The error code is: driver_irql_not_equal_or_less. My memory is definitely not the problem as I passed 8 passes in memtest. Thanks in advance. 67253
  9. BSOD While running OCCT

BSOD While running OCCT: On Sun 04-Sep-16 10:21:03 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\090416-8484-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142940) Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFD00027C3C5B0, 0xFFFFD00027C3C508, 0x0) Error:...
  10. BSOD While Playing dota 2

BSOD While Playing dota 2: Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment...