Windows 10: BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e

Discus and support BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have spent almost 2 weeks, trying to figure out this issue. It all started two months ago, the the computer started acting weird. It wouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BilVocke, Dec 26, 2017.

1. BilVocke Win User

BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e

I have spent almost 2 weeks, trying to figure out this issue. It all started two months ago, the the computer started acting weird. It wouldn't properly boot, just kept restarting even before the boot. After some hours, it worked properly no problems. However, I got fed up with it because even the slightest touch or movement of the desktop, it would shutdown and go into the same loop again. So, I disassembled it and clean out every part. That fixed the first issue. Before this started happening, I had taken out the graphics card, thinking it would help me with my studies and started using the integrated graphics.

After a while it started crashing, I was using windows 7 as this point and decided it was time for a format and an upgrade. I upgraded to windows 10, thinking it would solve the random BSOD but it didn't. I started digging, looking up the bugcheck code, downloading the Blue Screen View, checking out the driver that caused it, lots of stress tests, lots of driver updating, especially the graphics driver, and I can't recreate the BSOD. It randomly occurs.

If somebody could please tell me what my exact problem is. All I could come up with is that the motherboard has started to fail. Am I wrong?

-DESKTO-27-Dec-17_103631_42.zip

:)

BilVocke, Dec 26, 2017
  2. gdtzn Win User

BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Dec 26, 2017
  3. BSOD 0x1000007e

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

Not sure why you are still on build 11099. If you continue to crash I would remove Kaspersky and use the built in defender in its place.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 26, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e [​IMG]

Thema:

1. BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e - Similar Threads - BSOD while simply

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  5. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  6. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.: So for quite some time now my PC (custom built) has been getting BSOD on BF4. I figured the problem was just an odd crash and didn't think twice about it. Now nearly every time I load up BF4 it will cause me to blue screen and has either the message "System Thread Exception...
  9. BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error

BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error: While browsing using Chrome, a BSOD occurred with the following error NETIO.SYS please give code to system adminstrator. 69076
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...
Tags: