Windows 10: BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409

Discus and support BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has started crashing about 20minutes into streaming, and I am not sure what is going on. I have included my dmp file contents hereMicrosoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TallestTiger, Jun 16, 2021.

1. BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409

My computer has started crashing about 20minutes into streaming, and I am not sure what is going on. I have included my dmp file contents hereMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061521-11515-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEdition build lab: 19041.1

:)

TallestTiger, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 16, 2021
  3. R4V20 Win User
    Windows Update, Error 0xc0000409

I got the same error 14 times when i was downloading updates for my laptop.

BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 [​IMG]

Update history.

BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 [​IMG]

Can someone help me fix it?

R4V20, Jun 16, 2021
  4. BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409

1. BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - Similar Threads - BSOD While Streaming

2. ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 Blue Screen: I have since the Windows update Blue Screens. Windows 11 is complete up to date, GPU Driver are newest.Dsim /online tc and sfc /scannow all done and repaird. Still Problems.Here the WinDBG File.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  3. ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 Blue Screen: I have since the Windows update Blue Screens. Windows 11 is complete up to date, GPU Driver are newest.Dsim /online tc and sfc /scannow all done and repaird. Still Problems.Here the WinDBG File.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...: I've been experiencing semi-frequent crashes to desktop on various applications chrome tabs, discord, miscellaneous games, each of which references some sort of access violation. On top of that, I have also experienced a couple BSODs, the last of which I have a crash dump...
  5. [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...

[KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...: I've been experiencing semi-frequent crashes to desktop on various applications chrome tabs, discord, miscellaneous games, each of which references some sort of access violation. On top of that, I have also experienced a couple BSODs, the last of which I have a crash dump...
  6. [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...: Hello everyone,I got a series of BSODs in the last few days, I tried to investigate the potential reason but couldn't find anything.I got a MEMDMP which I'll link here to see if anyone might be able to redirect me towards the right solution to this issue.Thank you all for...
  8. BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...

BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...: Hello everyone,I got a series of BSODs in the last few days, I tried to investigate the potential reason but couldn't find anything.I got a MEMDMP which I'll link here to see if anyone might be able to redirect me towards the right solution to this issue.Thank you all for...
  9. BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...

10. BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun of a stack-based...

BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun of a stack-based...: I've been struggling with BSODs with my computer now for a few weeks. The majority of the dump files lead to the error being a SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION with the file path being: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe.These BSODs don't happen when gaming but more when I am being...