Windows 10: BSOD While Streaming Netflix

Discus and support BSOD While Streaming Netflix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mikabomb, Dec 5, 2016.

1. mikabomb Win User

BSOD While Streaming Netflix

I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date.

My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash.

:)

mikabomb, Dec 5, 2016
  2. EdBeaman Win User

After upgrading to Windows 10, when I attempt to stream Netflix - it does not stream, the arrow goes round and round.

Original title: Streaming Netflix

After upgrading to Windows 10, when I attempt to stream Netflix - it does not stream, the arrow goes round and round. What can I do??

EdBeaman, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Choppy video with streaming and local files, Windows 10 and 7

"Nvidia Control Panel-> 3D settings ->, Adjust Image with Preview ->, Let the 3D Application decide," this helped my Hulu and Netflix streaming on my Windows 10 computer, while streaming Hulu / Netflix with IE 11. For the other problem of local video files
    being choppy I have no idea. VLC uses standalone codecs and can run in software or hardware accelerated 3d.

MondoPerez, Dec 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

You are way back level on updates. You are still running build 10586 which was the Threshold 2 release more than a year ago.
    You should be at build 14393.447. Please apply all Windows Updates multiple times until you are up to date, then let's see what happens. If you get another BSOD, run DM_Log_collector again and upload the zip file.

Ztruker, Dec 6, 2016
  5. mikabomb Win User
    I was only able to install one update because that's the only one windows could find. The reason I thought my updates were up to date was because that's what it said.

mikabomb, Dec 6, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Enter winver in a Run box. What does it show you. If it's not 14393.447 then you are not anywhere near current.

Attachment 112772

If not, restart then try Windows Update again, Repeat 3 or 4 times if necessary, see if that gets you the updates you need.

Ztruker, Dec 7, 2016
  7. mikabomb Win User
    My version of windows is still really old. I wasn't able to install any new updates andI tried restarting and searching for new updates, but didn't find any.

mikabomb, Dec 7, 2016
  8. mikabomb Win User

I just tried a clean boot. Unfortunatly, I was only able to find and install one update. Also, my PC is still really slow.

mikabomb, Dec 8, 2016
  9. Ztruker Win User
    I recommend saving your data then do a Clean Install of the latest available Windows 10 which is 14393. Then do Windows Updates to get to the .447 level.

Follow this tutorial: Windows 10 - Clean Install

If you still have problems after that, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file, but I hope that will resolve your problems.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD While Streaming Netflix - Similar Threads - BSOD While Streaming

2. BSOD while Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  3. Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming

Randomly BSOD Playing Game While Streaming: i built my computer two years ago. i havent got any problem. But yesterday i update my graphic card driver. Today when i play game on stream my computer freeze than reset. i wanna sure problem is graphic card driver. there is dxdiag here there are 3 dump files. 1 2 3 there...
  4. BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT: Hi. Since today Ive got three bluescreens while streaming with OBS Studio and playing teamfight Tactics. Yesterday there where no problems :( I've just installed the nvidia RTX 2060 Drivers with DDU new to the latest version. 431.36 but as you can see in the minidumps, after...
  5. Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers

Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers: I have been experiencing BSOD while watching Netflix in both the app from the Microsoft store and a variety of internet browsers. As far as I can tell my drivers are up to date. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming: Hi guys! I've been dealing with this issue for two months probably. While streaming Youtube or Netflix, after a while video and sound freeze for a few seconds and the computer restarts. My computer is a relatively new ASUS laptop with the following specs: i7-6700HQ 8GB...
  7. Netflix App Low Quality Streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App Low Quality Streaming: After upgrading to Win 10 my streaming quality is lousy in my NF app. I don't see any settings for this. Any help appreciated. 19185
  8. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  9. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...
  10. Netflix video streaming to external screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Netflix video streaming to external screen: Hi all, via HDMI and my HD TV works just fine except things like Netflix in either IE, Edge or the Netflix app. Audio streams but the windows is black whilst everything else works fine. Windows 8 does not give me this problem. As soon as I move the window or Netflix app to...