Windows 10: BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago

Discus and support BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a new graphics card back at the beginning of August and was streaming. At the beginning of September, I downloaded Windows 2004 and got my first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vivianna Trujillo, Oct 12, 2020.

1. BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago

I got a new graphics card back at the beginning of August and was streaming. At the beginning of September, I downloaded Windows 2004 and got my first BSOD. I didn't have a problem until 2 days ago when I would get the BSOD whenever I was streaming a game. This would happen every time and I already updated the latest drivers and did optional updates. It happened about 7 more times all while streaming and I finally download BlueScreen View. This told me it had something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. If someone can try to help me that would be great and I have the DMP files if anyone needs them. I'm Worried this is either a GPU problem or motherboard because I haven't seen much about this issue. Since I was streaming I had the task manager up to watch and at the point of BSOD my cpu was at max 50% and ram was at 71%. I've performed Memory tests and nothing appeared as well as run the system file checker and nothing happened.

GPU:RTX 2070

CPU:i7 8700
    Ram: 1 16Gb 2666

:)

Vivianna Trujillo, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 12, 2020
  3. S_and_S Win User
    restore to 2 days ago

The only way to restore your computer to exactly the way it was 2 days ago is to restore an image backup of your computer that you created 2 days ago.

If you're experiencing a particular problem, and you don't have an image backup from two days ago to restore, perhaps we can help with the problem you are experiencing?

S_and_S, Oct 12, 2020
  4. BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago

restore to 2 days ago

I want to restore computer to 2 days ago.

ReneeDeJane, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago

1. BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago - Similar Threads - BSOD While streaming

2. BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?: Got this lenovo legion that I primarily use for gaming and it bsod yesterday but got back to normal immediately after. I ran windows sdk on the memory dump file. I have no idea how to interpret this data. I would appreciate it if I can get the help to prevent future...
  3. BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?: Got this lenovo legion that I primarily use for gaming and it bsod yesterday but got back to normal immediately after. I ran windows sdk on the memory dump file. I have no idea how to interpret this data. I would appreciate it if I can get the help to prevent future...
  4. BSOD While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  5. BSOD after update 2 days ago

BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  6. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  7. restore to 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore to 2 days ago: I want to restore computer to 2 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-2-days-ago/85995d58-361e-497c-9c7b-7972ccc13c4d
  8. Annoying popup message from Edge, just started 2 days ago

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying popup message from Edge, just started 2 days ago: Every few hours the Edge shortcut pops up this annoying message that interrupts my work. It says: "Have you customized Microsoft Edge ?" I do not use Edge, I use Firefox. I thought I had stopped all these popups but I can't seem to find this one. [img] 70447
  9. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619
  10. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...