Windows 10: BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card

Discus and support BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While streaming with OBS studio with my capture card I will hear the noise that means a device has disconnected and then I will have a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaelPhael, Sep 8, 2018.

1. HaelPhael Win User

BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card

While streaming with OBS studio with my capture card I will hear the noise that means a device has disconnected and then I will have a blue screen error with the stop code PFN list Corrupted but it has not happened at any time while streaming without my capture card up to this point. I've already attempted to update all my drivers and all accompanying software for my peripherals. Attached you'll find the error log generated by the dm log collector. Hopefully this is enough info and thanks in advance for the help!

:)

HaelPhael, Sep 8, 2018

2. Hi I Want to upgrade to windows 10 everything else works but will my capture device and software work?

Hi I Have The Avermedia LGP Lite [Live Gamer portable] capture device for my consoles and the Avermedia RECentral wanted to ask if this capture card and software will work on windows 10 as my windows 10 compatibility checker says it will but i am not 100%
    sure

i also wanted to ask if there are any apps like Windows movie maker on windows 10

and finally will LogmeIn Hamachi work on windows 10

thank you in advance

and i own windows 7 too

LittleBixy, Sep 8, 2018
  3. mf2385 Win User
    Avermedia HD Gamer Capture card for Twitch TV Streaming?

I have a good connection and good hardware, and it's pretty expensive like almost $200 for the Avermedia Live HD Gamer capture card.

mf2385, Sep 8, 2018
  4. mf2385 Win User

Avermedia HD Gamer Capture card for Twitch TV Streaming?

Would the Avermedia HD Capture help me?

mf2385, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card - Similar Threads - BSOD while streaming

2. BSOD While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  3. I've got a BSOD while playing pubg lite

I've got a BSOD while playing pubg lite: Hi! The BSOD comes when i started to play,the stop code is: "page fault in nonpaged area What failed:xhunter1.sys" Plz help me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-a-bsod-while-playing-pubg-lite/f617756c-aa2d-49b9-8f8b-f230daab0eb2
  4. BSOD only while streaming, Win10

BSOD only while streaming, Win10: Hi, I recently started streaming and I've begun to get a BSOD almost every time, mostly after 1-2 hours, but sometimes much later. It only happens while I am streaming, despite the PC being in use for up to 15 hours a day, so it is most certainly connected to that....
  5. Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card: Hallo After a recent reinstall of Windows 10 the above capture card will not install. Even after being installed, the device fails shows up in the device manager as not being installed. This is to enable the capturing of material from the old VHS Cassette System to...
  6. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  7. AverMedia LGP 310 OBS, and Windows 10 Pro Crash.

AverMedia LGP 310 OBS, and Windows 10 Pro Crash.: My Capture Card is causing my Windows 10 to crash, and OBS to crash. In OBS the screen is just black, and when I hit the x to close OBS it crashes. When I try to use device disconnection it crashes Windows 10. On the crash report it says aver330usb.sys failed. It also causes...
  8. need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card

need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card: A8-6600K 3.9GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) 4-Core APU 16GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM 000300 1TB Hard Drive Storage Space AMD Radeon HD8570D Graphics Chip High Performance FM2+ Motherboard AVP Mamba Case with Neon LED's and when I put the capture care in the pcie the pc wont...
  9. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619
  10. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...