Windows 10: BSOD while Streaming

Discus and support BSOD while Streaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReneAlvarenga, Oct 28, 2019.

1. BSOD while Streaming

Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new, there isn't any hardware issues with my PC. This happens only while streaming.

Minidump here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/advaxbm0kjn6c5b/Minidump%20Crash.zip?dl=0

Thanks in advance!

:)

ReneAlvarenga, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Dude Win User

BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

With help from @axe0 it appear you Daemon Tools installed

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.

Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD while Streaming [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

Thema:

BSOD while Streaming

1. BSOD while Streaming - Similar Threads - BSOD while Streaming

2. BSOD only while trying to stream

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only while trying to stream: Hi, I've been getting BSODs whenever I try to stream it happens a while after I start streaming, sometimes between 10 to 30 minutes. My system has been stable for as long as I can remember, never had a BSOD before. I did run memtest, on both, windows and linux with no errors...
  3. BSOD only while trying to stream

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD only while trying to stream: Hi, I've been getting BSODs whenever I try to stream it happens a while after I start streaming, sometimes between 10 to 30 minutes. My system has been stable for as long as I can remember, never had a BSOD before. I did run memtest, on both, windows and linux with no errors...
  4. BSOD only while trying to stream

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD While Streaming

BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  6. BSOD only while streaming, Win10

BSOD only while streaming, Win10: Hi, I recently started streaming and I've begun to get a BSOD almost every time, mostly after 1-2 hours, but sometimes much later. It only happens while I am streaming, despite the PC being in use for up to 15 hours a day, so it is most certainly connected to that....
  7. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation while streaming: Hi guys! I've been dealing with this issue for two months probably. While streaming Youtube or Netflix, after a while video and sound freeze for a few seconds and the computer restarts. My computer is a relatively new ASUS laptop with the following specs: i7-6700HQ 8GB...
  8. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  9. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619
  10. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...