Windows 10: BSOD while stress testing my gpu

Discus and support BSOD while stress testing my gpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not too sure what happened, I monitored temps while the test was running and everything appeared normal but suddenly got bsod during the test. Test had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jine12, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Jine12 Win User

BSOD while stress testing my gpu

Not too sure what happened, I monitored temps while the test was running and everything appeared normal but suddenly got bsod during the test. Test had been running for about 30 minutes prior to this error. I will attach a copy of the dmp file below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqJs7tLwhYtEmiUfZnp1K7V4Hg7v?e=8SEiZL

:)

Jine12, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Thagstrom Win User

Multiple BSODs when stress testing on stock settings

Do you know what temp the GPU is at during idle roughly?

How about under the stress test, what do the temps get to?

What stress test are you trying to run?

Thagstrom, Apr 1, 2021
  3. mllapan Win User
    FurMark - GPU Stress Test

BSOD while stress testing my gpu [​IMG]

mllapan, Apr 1, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

GPU TEST

I checked the BSOD but it was not one triggered by driver verifier - it was an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) and the analysis points to possible hardware failure.

Code:
    Your RAM seemed to check out OK, please test your GPU and also your hard disk.

Diagnostic test [/i] GPU TEST

BSOD while stress testing my gpu arrow.png
    Run Furmark to test your GPU. Furmark tutorial

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

philc43, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD while stress testing my gpu - Similar Threads - BSOD while stress

2. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test: Problems: everything is perfectly normal except for gaming. Every time I launch a "recent" game I got a BSOD. Most of the time the BSOD happens when rendering tasks are starting. So basically I can get to the menu I start the game and just after loading I crash. It happened...
  3. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test: Problems: everything is perfectly normal except for gaming. Every time I launch a "recent" game I got a BSOD. Most of the time the BSOD happens when rendering tasks are starting. So basically I can get to the menu I start the game and just after loading I crash. It happened...
  4. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Freeze then BSOD when stress testing CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freeze then BSOD when stress testing CPU: My computer crashes and I get the BSOD stating clock watchdog timeout after freezing when doing a stress test on my CPU - ram tests ok. I have checked the PSU - bought a new one and cooling and used different ram as well. All to no avail....
  6. BSOD when stressing gpu

BSOD when stressing gpu: Recently i have been getting BSOD while playing games So i stress tested my laptop gpu The Temperature is always 70-80 C But after a while i hear glitching in sounda And suddenly everything freezes and the BSOD appears Everything is updated drivers, windows, everything My...
  7. Cpu not turbo boosting while stress testing

Cpu not turbo boosting while stress testing: hi,so i have discovered this problem while i was playing game and what it does is when my cpu utilization reaches 100% the speed of the processor gets limited to its base speed which in my case is 2.4GHz And when the cpu utilization is low(idle or doing some normal stuff...
  8. Stress Testing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stress Testing: How can this happen to such an important and highly visible update? Was the update not thoroughly tested prior to release? I have a banking IT Audit background and am surprised this was not caught, because I would think this would be obvious during testing. Thanks....
  9. BSOD mostly while stressing GPU

BSOD mostly while stressing GPU: I got this laptop used. It was having a bunch of problems so I reinstalled windows, fresh drivers, updated bios, etc. BSOD still hanging around, typically when I stress the graphics card. Most of the time its when I'm playing PUBG, but it happened this morning when I turned...
  10. FurMark - GPU Stress Test

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    FurMark - GPU Stress Test: How to: FurMark - GPU Stress Test FurMark - GPU Stress Test [img] Information Furmark is an intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. BSOD analysts will recommend you use Furmark to test the...