Windows 10: BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc

Discus and support BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had the title happening since last night, and I think its related to the replacement mini PCI-E wifi card I installed last night, but then again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bullfights, Mar 8, 2016.

1. BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc

I've had the title happening since last night, and I think its related to the replacement mini PCI-E wifi card I installed last night, but then again there was a dmp at 8 am yesterday also, but was still doing the same just normal browsing.

I think I was watching some videos and downloading at same time. the last few days I have had some pop ups from win 10 about having to restart due to drive errors or something like that, so downloaded the kingston ssd checker tool and looks ok.

The BSOD screen says 'page fault in non paged area" for all three times.

The wifi card is an AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352, which I had trouble finding drivers and had to use some from ASUS.

Well here's the gathered info.

Thanks

Gerry

Attachment 68521

:)

bullfights, Mar 8, 2016

2. BSOD Need someone to read the dmp files and help me please

Had some BSOD lately.

Tried to fix my networks driver.

Tested every driver with no issues at all.

BSOD comes when downloading torrents, while a game (diablo2) runs in the background, while watcing HBO...

two times at a few minutes inbetween.

Documents

every file is located here.

thank you for your service

AlexanderFagerli, Mar 8, 2016
  3. SimonGie Win User
    n900? wow....

Not to mention that you can do internet banking and online shopping straight from the phone, without having to download a separate "app". I've used mine to check into flights, buy off Ebay, watch Youtube vids, check out Facebook (and even use the Facebook
    chat from within the Facebook website).....all from the browser, no app needed.

You can setup an FTP client, FTP server,, SSH client, SSH server, Samba client, download torrents with the Transmission torrent client. Basically anything Linux can do, the N900 can do.

SimonGie, Mar 8, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc

Ztruker, Mar 9, 2016
  5. ok I'm going to install this driver and see whats up, if not then I'll try an older version and if still no good then I'll have to put back the old card and see about getting a replacement card, made Intel.

thanks

bullfights, Mar 9, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Take a look at the link to the other thread I posted as well.

Ztruker, Mar 9, 2016
  7. yeah I saw and read it, somewhat same issue, but I dont want to go thru a wipe and start over, if thats my case I'll just go back to older card. I did install this card yesterday before the BSODs but had the wifi wouldnt turn on issue and found that taping pins 20 and 51 got the wifi to work, following this post WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB]

since I installed the driver you mentioned I havent had a bsod, yet, and doing the same as when it had, downloading torrents, browsing, moving files, etc, hopefully issue is resolved.

thanks

bullfights, Mar 9, 2016
  8. BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc

Well I got me another BSOD, just happened a bit ago, doing much the same. I have attached the filez...

Going to go back to the older card for now and order me something else, guess have to wait for exuberant speeds

Gerry

bullfights, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc

1. BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc - Similar Threads - BSOD while typing

2. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    torrent client and downloading: i have tried to install 3 different torrent clients and none of them will download any torrents once i add the torrent there is no longer any contact with the internet but it does not start to download and thats all that happens, also when i try to install vuze torrent the...
  3. BSOD while using torrent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using torrent: Hello. I'm not that knowledgeable in IT, so please be patient with me. (Windows 10) Log: Dropbox - LAPTOP-V0QLQ451-(2020-11-11_00-07-25).zip - Simplify your life Since this morning I've been having repeatedly BSOD with written BAD POOL CALLER. After trying all the tutorial...
  4. BSOD while torrenting to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while torrenting to external hard drive: Hello, title says it all. Basically I was torrenting a large file to an external hard drive. For many hours, it worked fine, and while I was using the laptop, it was just for listening to music. It was the only torrent I was downloading during the time and I wasnt seeding...
  5. Update on Facebook App Review

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Facebook App Review: Back in May, we announced that all apps using the Facebook Platform APIs would need to go through a more comprehensive review to better protect people’s Facebook information — with an August 1 deadline to submit for review for all existing apps. As a result, we are cutting...
  6. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Hello, I had posted previously here: HTML Code: "]Windows 10 Help Forums . It's not my intention to begin a new thread, but I'm not sure with how old that one is that it will get visibility. It was brought to my attention (thanks @axe0!) that I was using a pirated...
  7. BSOD while Torrenting (ntoskrnl.exe)

BSOD while Torrenting (ntoskrnl.exe): Hello. I have a huge problem. For several weeks now ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, whenever I try to torrent something, my Laptop is crashing and getting the blue screen of death, caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe+14f4d0. I searched and tried several fixes but it still...
  8. BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent: Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help. Error Message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80afe03318a, 0xffffc30115347658,...
  9. BSOD when files are downloaded in torrent client

BSOD when files are downloaded in torrent client: Hi guys, I have Dell Precision M4800. Before having Windows 10 Pro x64 installed I had Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 and all that time I didn't have any BSODs. However, since I use Windows 10 Pro x64 I periodically have BSOD. Below is the error in...
  10. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Here are my logs, as well as the system specs from CPU-Z. I have narrowed the problem down to ONLY when I am torrenting - doesn't matter what it is, that's the only time I can reproduce the problem. What I've done: - chkdsk on all 5 of my drives, no problems -...