Windows 10: BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more.

Discus and support BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I started getting almost all kinds of BSODs when gaming, transferring copying or pasting data files, surfing the internet or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Jarrah Win User

BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more.

Hi everyone,
    I started getting almost all kinds of BSODs when gaming, transferring copying or pasting data files, surfing the internet or installing/updating apps, and to be honest am not sure when did the problem started I cant really remember, I have done everything I could but the problem persists, last thing I've tried is re-installing fresh windows 10 + formatting my storage HDD too so there is nothing on my pc at the moment except for an updated windows 10 pro, league of legends and steam ( only steam app nothing else no games nothing ).
    After reinstalling windows I tried to check if it solved the problem by performing one of the actions which was causing BSOD ( Updating league of legends ) and I am still getting it.

Excuse me for my bad English and sorry for the boring story I've wrote its my first time and thanks for reading.

:)

Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017

2. BSOD - Memory Management

So I finally reset my pc but I still managed to get ths BSOD while playing League of Legends.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApkBrVfyOeA7jVZQHOUMEF0iDOxA

Could someone please analyze this minidump and tell me whats wrong and how to solve?

GodLikeTaco, Jul 8, 2017
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing League of Legends

DMP and msinfo file uploads:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46uaVaEe04VNEtnYTZEVno5dGM&usp=sharing

Started getting BSODs while playing League of Legends, a few seconds after loading into game (graphics render properly at first, some sort of trigger causes audio to hang and video to freeze, leading to crash), all apparently out of the blue.

Tried completely wiping and reinstalling: Intel drivers, Nvidia Drivers, League of Legends, to no effect.

FurMark (graphics stress test), and other games (so far) appear to be unaffected.

Please advise.

ifbywhisky, Jul 8, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Code: BugCheck 19, {e, ffffb38d89920070, 0, cc22deba34e84247}Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: +++ WER1 +++:Fault bucket 0x19_e_nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 82d73009-e247-4f61-921f-27856f58e482Problem signatureBSOD While Updating League of Legends and more. :p1: 19P2: eP3: ffffb38d89920070P4: 0P5: cc22deba34e84247P6: 10_0_15063P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10:[/quote] ExAllocatePoolWithTag routine (Windows Drivers)

Code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80246013: NVIDIA - Display - 5/1/2017 12:00:00 AM - 22.21.13.8205.[/quote] Code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070103: Intel driver update for Intel(R) Management Engine Interface.[/quote] Code: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.[/quote] Code: The Spooler service terminated with the following error: Ran out of memory[/quote]
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

5) turn off windows fast startup:

Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

6) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs.
    This may take many hours so plan to run it overnight.

http://www.memtest.org/https://answe...f-ecc7b7ff6461

When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more runs make an image of the results to post into the thread.

zbook, Jul 8, 2017
  5. Jarrah Win User
    all done except step 6, link is broken ( 404 not found ) error
    no problem got it, thanks for the help.
    ill be posting everything as soon as possible.

Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jul 8, 2017
  7. Jarrah Win User
    Would it be wise to continue the test

Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

How many ram sticks and dim do you have?
    16GB
    8 GB on 1a
    8GB on 1b
    So you should test one RAM at a time in DIMM 1a
    The aim now is to determine whether there is a problem with one or both RAMM
    or whether there is a problem with the DIMM/MB
    Test each RAM for 8 passes and post an image into the thread for each in DIMM 1a

zbook, Jul 8, 2017
  9. Jarrah Win User
    I have 2 ram sticks not sure about dimm cause i dont know what does it mean, and was running test using them both

Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    The RAM are inserted and removed from an attachment on the Motherboard(MB) called DIMM.
    So you want to determine whether there is one or two bad RAM or whether there is a problem with the DIMM or MB.
    You will now remove one RAM from the computer and run the Memtest86+ again with just one RAM in place for 8 passes.
    If it fails you will remove it and place the other RAM in the same DIMM.
    If it passes you will remove it and place the other RAM in the same DIMM.
    That will test both RAM separately in the same DIMM.
    If both RAM pass in the same DIMM you will then move the RAM to the next DIMM and repeat with just one of the RAM that had passed.
    This then will enable you to determine the faulty and good RAM as well as whether the DIMM/MB is faulty.
    Unfortunately this could take many hours now but when its done you will know where you stand on the hardware.

zbook, Jul 8, 2017
  11. Jarrah Win User
    I'll test 1 stick a time and will post results.

Thank you for your patience.

Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017
  12. Jarrah Win User
    Stick 1,DIMM 1 Results Attachment 143237

Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017
  13. Jarrah Win User

Stick 2, DIMM 1 Results
    ( errors caught immediatly after test started )

I guess no need to wait 8-9 hours for the test Attachment 143238

Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017
  14. zbook New Member
    So RAM 2 is faulty and needs to be replaced
    You can use the computer with one stick of RAM until you replace the second RAM.
    If you get any more bsod please update the zip

zbook, Jul 8, 2017
  15. Jarrah Win User
    Sure and thanks for the help i really appreciate your help.
    Do i post results or the other things you asked for or no need for it.

Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more. - Similar Threads - BSOD While Updating

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. League of Legends BSOD

League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  6. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  8. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  9. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  10. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241