Windows 10: BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more.

Discus and support BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; You are welcome. The information that was requested you can post and we can evaluate it. The thread you can keep live for another week to see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jarrah, Jul 8, 2017.

1. zbook New Member

BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more.

You are welcome.
    The information that was requested you can post and we can evaluate it.
    The thread you can keep live for another week to see if there are any more bsod or you can mark it solved and re-post if you have any future bsod.

zbook, Jul 8, 2017
  2. Jarrah Win User

This is the Info requested before I remove the corrupted ram stick, after removing it everything is fine till now so I guess my problem is solved.

Here it is :
    Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413)
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]
    (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>winver

C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
    of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
    example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
    supported in offline servicing scenarios.

C:\Windows\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.15063.0

Image Version: 10.0.15063.0

[======== 14.9% ]
    Error: 1726

The remote procedure call failed.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\Windows\system32>chkdsk /scan
    The type of the file system is NTFS.

Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...
    Found 0x1 clusters allocated to file "\Windows\MEMORY.DMP <0x7,0x82b9>" at offset "0xacdb" marked as free
    "Chkdsk /scan" is restarting due to stale information about crosslinks.

C:\Windows\system32>

A Question out of the subject if you don't mind answering, since I removed 1 of the ram sticks I had which I bought as a set I am lacking ram so my question is can I add new ram which isn't the same brand but same size + speed ( 8gb @1866MHz ) or it is better to buy the same brand ( Kingstone hyperX Fury )

Jarrah, Jul 9, 2017
  3. zbook New Member
    Check to see if you have dual channel RAM.
    If you do you will want to make sure it matches:
    CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) sfc /scannow (run this 3 times and see if there is any change)
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth
    3) dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
    4) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    5) chkdk /x /f /r (this may take many hours to run so plan to run overnight)

If scannow and restorehealth continue to display operating system corruption or errors then post cbs and dism logs using a share link (one drive or drop box)

C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.logC:\Windows\Logs\Dism\Dism.log

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more.

1. BSOD While Updating League of Legends and more. - Similar Threads - BSOD While Updating

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. League of Legends BSOD

League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  6. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  8. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  9. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  10. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241