Windows 10: Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand...

Discus and support Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem with my computer recently and i can't figure it out no matter what i do. I get Bsod when ever mi trying to download the win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sina Farajidavar, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand...

Hello!

I have a problem with my computer recently and i can't figure it out no matter what i do.

I get Bsod when ever mi trying to download the win 10 latest version(i even tried the update assistance app ) or when im downloading a file with high speed, for example when im downloading a game with a big file size on steam if i set my speed limit to no limit i get a blue screen with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUA" or "kmode exception not handled" (same error while i'm trying to get the win update)

And when i checked my event log i can see this critical error in my system logs

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user DESKTOP-EBBN3I8\Sinaf SID (S-1-5-21-2024132390-3671708352-315810277-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

I've tried updating all drivers ,disabling third party start up apps, memory diagnostic,changing windows and resetting everything and i even tried replacing my ram but nothing seems to work

Here is my spec:

Motherboard : asus rog strix z370e

Cpu : intel core i 7 8700k

16gb ram

Gpu : evga gtx 1080 ti

Power supply : tx850m corsair

i would appreciate any help with this problem Thank you!

:)

Sina Farajidavar, Sep 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Sep 11, 2019
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Sep 11, 2019
  4. n00byn00b Win User

Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand...

Bsod when downloading large files Bugcheck 124 memory_corruption.sys

Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand... [​IMG]

Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand... [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

n00byn00b, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand...

1. Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand... - Similar Threads - Bsod while updating

2. Can't download large files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download large files: Every time I download a file of around 10GB or more, it gets up to ~80% and then stops. I have tried this on different browsers and it happens in all of them. I even tried downloader apps and it still can't download. I used Command Prompt to enable Administrator Account and...
  3. Can't download large files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download large files: Every time I download a file of around 10GB or more, it gets up to ~80% and then stops. I have tried this on different browsers and it happens in all of them. I even tried downloader apps and it still can't download. I used Command Prompt to enable Administrator Account and...
  4. BSOD while downloading large files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while downloading large files: I seem to have a small problem i get BSOD everytime i download games from steam with message error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe any help much appreciatedLink to my minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqmyNoP8SwYQgiigriROZtNKjCVU?e=t9jnxw...
  5. BSOD while downloading large files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while downloading large files: I seem to have a small problem i get BSOD everytime i download games from steam with message error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe any help much appreciatedLink to my minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqmyNoP8SwYQgiigriROZtNKjCVU?e=t9jnxw...
  6. Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games: Hi,My computer has been running since February with largely no issues, and a lot of use, with the exception of when I download games. It doesn't just happen with one application, it happens if it's on Steam or Origin.I tried to troubleshoot it myself and update / roll back...
  7. Consistent BSoD while uploading large files.

Consistent BSoD while uploading large files.: Hello, I would certainly appreciate any help that you can give me! I've had multiple crashes displaying the, "Kmode Exception not handled", and the "Kernel mode heap corruption" errors. Computer runs fine most of the time. No crashes while playing video games, gpu driver...
  8. Windows Update too large to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update too large to download: Hi there, I got the windows feature update 2004, but as I use a metered connection which is hotspot of my mobile phone, I am unable to download the update which is of approx. 2.65 GB, and my data plan is 1.5 GB per day. Can any one help me out about how to download this...
  9. BSOD while downloading large files/testing Wi-Fi speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while downloading large files/testing Wi-Fi speed: So as the title suggests...I have issues downloading GTA 5 since my PC always gives me a BSOD 2 minutes into downloading or when using speedtest on Google Chrome... The bluescreen says: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and the cause of the error is the file :...
  10. BSOD downloading large files, error 0x000000d1

BSOD downloading large files, error 0x000000d1: The computer run into BSOD for several times, blaming for L1C63x64.sys, which I found is related to NDIS Miniport Driver f , C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys. My Qualcomm driver is the newest version. I really appreciate you if you could help me. The attached file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wail updating file