Windows 10: BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, When I upload large files to onedrive or youtube I'm getting a blue screen - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Here are the 3 latest dump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Casper000, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Casper000 Win User

BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello,

When I upload large files to onedrive or youtube I'm getting a blue screen - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Here are the 3 latest dump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApPgKasUnsY17X491GXHugspXPlX?e=0NvfRQ

Not sure how to fix it :

Edit:

Specs:

MSI GeForce RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10GB GDDR6X

Ryzen 3900x

G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB 3600MHz

MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI

:)

Casper000, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSOD While Uploading

2. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  3. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  4. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  7. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD While in desktop, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD While in desktop, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Greetings, Since last friday my pc is hanging with weird BSOD's all the time at random times with diffrent errors. The first one, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, was related to nvidia driver as i saw this: nvlddmkm.sys. So i reinstalled the drivers after removing the old...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD while playing XCOM

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD while playing XCOM: I can't seem to catch a break. I have tried numerous solutions and it's getting to the point where I feel like my lack of understanding is leading me to potentially making a mistake that might cost me more than it helps in the long run. The nvlddmkm.sys file has a lot to do...
  10. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405