Windows 10: BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD says "What failed: NETIO.sys" I did the dump which is attached. Thank you! Attachment 110023 69753 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wayne4278, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Wayne4278 Win User

BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD says "What failed: NETIO.sys"

I did the dump which is attached.

Thank you!

Attachment 110023

:)

Wayne4278, Nov 13, 2016
  2. gdtzn Win User

BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Nov 13, 2016
  3. iCantThinkOfPoliteUserNames, Nov 13, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Wayne4278 and welcome to TenForums *Smile

If you are using Asus GameFirst software this might be causing the BSOD. You could try uninstalling this and see if it makes a difference.

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. Bsods while using chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsods while using chrome.: Hi, I have had alot off Bsods while using chrome lately. Most of the time it's when i'm watching something on netflix. Usually different bsod: error messages. Tried a couple of things but haven't solved it, here is a dmp file and a speccy file. Any help is appreciated. :)...
  3. BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi I keep getting a blue screen error on my HP 250 G5. This laptop isn't very old I actually completely reinstalled a fresh copy of windows recently to see if it will solve the problems but it returned. The frequency of the blue screen errors is random. Here is my dump...
  4. BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming

BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming: My wife gets this when playing any game or while trying to boot up said game. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. I have looked up some stuff for it & have already tried uninstilling nvidia network adapter & i believe mcafee (it came w/ the laptop). Thank You in advanced....
  5. BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: So I got that BSOD and ran sfc.exe /scannow (with administrator) but the program was unable to repair the corrupt files. I am running Windows 10. I've attached the dump file as well. 36272
  6. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  7. BSOD while using Google chrome

BSOD while using Google chrome: Hey guys! I just got random bsod while watching youtube, i got similiar bsod 4-5 month ago but bios update fixed me and now is start again.here the minidmp windbg result: 88249
  8. BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome

BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome: Hey! My HP OMEN 15 (2016) recently crashed. It was the first time after 2-3 months, not quite sure. I have no idea how to read a memory dump, so I come here to humbly ask you guys for help *Tongue It happened while using chrome. I normally have CPU max power to 99% to avoid...
  9. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...
  10. BSOD while using google chrome.

BSOD while using google chrome.: I got 3 different types of BSOD for the past 4 months. 1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE 3. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. During that time I think I was just browsing. Also, recently "Google Chrome" is hanging frequently and I got a new...