Windows 10: BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using windows 10 64 bit version and my laptop is Micro Star (MSI) GL63 8RC. After upgrade ssd (nvme) to Adata SX8200 256GB around 2-3 month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by feriyalsusanto, Jun 1, 2019.

1. BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Hello, I'm using windows 10 64 bit version and my laptop is Micro Star (MSI) GL63 8RC.
    After upgrade ssd (nvme) to Adata SX8200 256GB around 2-3 month my laptop often to get BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I already try to fix it from the other forum (fixing registry file, turn off fast start up, etc.) but still encounter this error almost every day. I'll add the log, thank you.

:)

feriyalsusanto, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Kyle420 Win User
    BSoD after upgrade UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

I own a Toshiba Sattelitte laptop with Intel i5 processor. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and everything was fine at first. Today my computer randomly when to a BSoD that basically said "BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION :( there was an error and we will restart for
    you after we collect some data 0%" and the error message was "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION". The thing also never left 0%, the screen just went black after a bit. I tried restarting my computer and now it won't boot. I also got another BSoD and the error this
    time was "NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM". Not really sure what to do... Any suggestions?

Kyle420, Jun 1, 2019
  4. JoachimMK Win User

BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Often BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception while working with the laptop

I have a new Medion Akoya E6422 Laptop since last November. It came with Win10 and an SSD (CBSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION :) and an HDD (DBSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION :).

I am getting more and more BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception in the middle of working with the laptop. Two times today.

I have looked at various posts but did not find a solution. Like I tried chkdsk, but even that failed with the BSOD during its operation.

There is also no minidump/dump even after redirecting it from C: to D:

"Slimdrivers 2.2" tells me that my drivers are up to date.

I am using Avast Antivirus

Desperately looking for a remedy.

JoachimMK, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

1. BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD While Using

2. Random BSOD errors while using zoom/using it for normal things.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD errors while using zoom/using it for normal things.: Lately, I have been getting blue screen errors that say Thread_Stuck_in_device_driver. I have tried to fix it by using an older and more stable driver version it worked when I had this same problem a couple of months ago, but these problems have come up this week several...
  3. BSOD while using PC normally.

BSOD while using PC normally.: Hi, I encountered a BSOD while using my PC. I use it to connect to my work PC through remote desktop, as I'm working from home. I was playing a tutorial video on Udemy while I encountered the BSOD. Attaching the link to the minidump file generated after restart:...
  4. BSOD while gaming and normal using

BSOD while gaming and normal using: First sorry for my bad english so i can not explain clearly, but i got BSOD so many time before my hdd broke and after i got a new one i still have it So here my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlPcZHLs2ZE1i16ooN_24kTbC1Rd I need someone can read it and could help me out of...
  5. BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game

BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game: Hi all, I experienced a BSOD today while in the middle of a PC game. Specifically an unexpected store exception, assuming it was likely a failing HDD I ran "sfc /scannow" which informed me that there were some corrupt files that couldn't be fixed. I then ran "DISM /Online...
  6. Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception

Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception: Gathered files zip attached. Many thanks for your assistance. George 57234
  7. BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception: So I got a BSOD when using SV 12 and it was somthing along the lines of Unexpected_Store_Exception the required files are attached below... And if its a driver issue I dobut I will be able to fix it as my Laptop is over 5 Year old *Sad I am at work pretty much all day so...
  8. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...
  9. BSOD playing games, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD playing games, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I've been having an issue for a long time now since my computer died from overheating about a year ago. After some time of playing video games, the game freezes and the BSOD with error "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" shows up. The time differs from game to game, for example, the...
  10. BSOD when waking laptop from sleep, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD when waking laptop from sleep, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I've had this laptop for over 2 years and it has always had this problem, even when it had Windows 7 in it. I've done many clean installs of Windows 10 but the problem still persists. The problem I'm talking about is the BSOD that appears commonly after I wake the laptop from...