Windows 10: BSOD while using Opera & Switching Monitors between PCs

Discus and support BSOD while using Opera & Switching Monitors between PCs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL error one the Blue Screen Toshiba Laptop DM.Log tool needed to be run 3 times to get .zip file - FYI 63852 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rudy711, Sep 15, 2016.

1. rudy711 Win User

BSOD while using Opera & Switching Monitors between PCs

IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL error one the Blue Screen
    Toshiba Laptop
    DM.Log tool needed to be run 3 times to get .zip file - FYI

:)

rudy711, Sep 15, 2016

2. Desktop Icons Disappear in Windows 10

I'm using a PC connected to a big monitor and a smaller one and lately while I;m switching between monitors, the Icons that I have on the left part of the smaller screen disappear.

AlexandruDumitrescu, Sep 15, 2016
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

Actually, I think it is Drag & Drop in general.

I managed to trigger BSOD Drag & Dropping on the Desktop and also while moving files between Explorer windows.

I suppose it might also happen while Drag & Dropping using other programs.

Marco.Freire, Sep 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove either of your memory sticks, running mixed memory can cause various of problems that can be difficult to diagnose properly. Please know that it does not matter if your running this setup for a long period.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 002ah] Physical Memory Array Handle 0028h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelA-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 0 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer Samsung Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number M471B5173QH0-YK0 [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 002ch] Physical Memory Array Handle 0028h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 2048MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelB-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 2 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 0MHz Manufacturer Hynix/Hyundai Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number HMT425S6AFR6A-PB[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD while using Opera & Switching Monitors between PCs - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. BSoD while using Opera GX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD while using Opera GX: Hello,a little while after i upgraded to Windows 11 ive been getting full system slowdowns every now and then that lasts 1-2 seconds, i dont know if its a bad driver, something that ive downloaded / installed, Opera GX or Windows 11 thats causing these.. Just earlier today i...
  3. BSoD while using Opera GX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD while using Opera GX: Hello,a little while after i upgraded to Windows 11 ive been getting full system slowdowns every now and then that lasts 1-2 seconds, i dont know if its a bad driver, something that ive downloaded / installed, Opera GX or Windows 11 thats causing these.. Just earlier today i...
  4. Memory Management BSoD while using Opera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management BSoD while using Opera: I have been getting BSoD since year 1 with this build but i suspected that it was because i was playing heavy load games, but today, while i was on Opera watching Netflix and a Youtube tab with music in the background, the tabs started to terminate themself showing a warning,...
  5. Memory Management BSoD while using Opera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management BSoD while using Opera: I have been getting BSoD since year 1 with this build but i suspected that it was because i was playing heavy load games, but today, while i was on Opera watching Netflix and a Youtube tab with music in the background, the tabs started to terminate themself showing a warning,...
  6. Memory Management BSoD while using Opera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need help switching between three monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help switching between three monitors: I have my computer connected to three screens. Two 1080p monitors and a 4k TV. I want to use the two monitors for regular use, but switch over to displaying on the TV for media consumption. Also, one of the two monitors I'm using is oriented vertically. My monitors are as...
  8. Trouble identifying speakers when using switch between two monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble identifying speakers when using switch between two monitors: For our business set up we use a switcher to change monitors between different 2 different desks. We use the monitor speakers instead of having additional clutter. The problem is that when we switch the main monitor A to the secondary monitor B it will automatically change to...
  9. Switching between single and dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between single and dual monitors: I have a dual monitor setup but often only need a single monitor. Windows does not recognize if the second monitor is off and will attempt to open apps and windows in the non existent second monitor forcing me to switch it on. Is this the default behavior and is there any way...
  10. Issue while switching between languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue while switching between languages: Hey, I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I started having a weird problem. I have both Hebrew and English keyboards installed and used. Recently when I click to change languages Hebrew is counted 2ce even though it appears on the list only 1ce. So if...